Jets are now clear favorites for Trevor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets are now clear favorites for Trevor

That Jets team is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Just zero effort. Guys looked like they didn’t want to play especially Joe Sucko who looked like he was in a coma all afternoon. Gase also looked like he was constantly reading the menu at Denny’s instead of coaching the team. An embarrassment all around.

I welcomed Mr. Lawrence, nothing better than a Jets fan getting his hopes up only to see Tua stomp him for a decade +. Josh Allen better make the most of this season, fins rising.

Who cares. They are fire-selling their entire team right now. They need waaaaaaay more than a QB to fix the disaster that is currently ongoing there.

That Jets team is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Just zero effort. Guys looked like they didn’t want to play especially Joe Sucko who looked like he was in a coma all afternoon. Gase also looked like he was constantly reading the menu at Denny’s instead of coaching the team. An embarrassment all around.
Great summary. It really was amusing. I had Jets +9.5 points. I know that's a Crap team, as I mentioned the other day. But the NFL is designed to allow Crap teams to outperform, especially when the big home favorite isn't that good. I won with Denver over New England on the same system earlier in the day.

But gad do the Jets blow, to use a popular term around here. Every year it is amazing that the 1-2 most miserable teams can find a way to be bad at everything. The first Jets pass attempt could have been a touchdown if Perriman had merely kept going instead of somehow brainstorming to stop and essentially create an incompletion all by himself.

From that point...nothing. No effort or competence. If there was a penalty to commit, they'd do it. Special teams blunder...no problem. Flacco laughing on the sideline while down 21-0. Gase per norm obsessed with his menu trying desperately to find the list of 3 yard pass plays for 3rd and 7.

I thought the announcing crew did a great job making a mockery of the game, especially James Lofton's suggestion that it should have been stopped to retrieve the football after the first third down conversion following 19 failures. I was thinking the same thing.

Anyway, the Jets may be favored for the top pick but it is only plurality favoritism. A passing league creates greater disparity, as I've emphasized many times. Contrast made for Any Given Sunday. Now the contrast is gone. There are an unusually high number of teams with only one victory, given all the imbalance.

It would suck if Lawrence turns out to be a superstar in the pros at NY and we would be stuck going against him and Allen each twice a year. Then watch NE pick up Darnold somehow and he lives up to his potential there.

Thoughts and prayers to Trevor and the Lawrence family after Gase gets thru w/ him.

Would be so funny if he refused to play there

Would be the most Jest thing to ever Jest for him to either go back or refuse to play. Or win two the last three games of the season and end up #4 and miss out on everyone lol.

I just looked at the remainder of the Jets schedule... the 'easiest' games on it are the Chargers, Browns, and us...

They REALLY look like an 0-16 team.

C'mon Trevor... stay in school.

Back
Top Bottom