LONG SEASON DOLFANS
Reaction score
Sunday Sept 22 @ 1:00 pm

Let the Games begin :cool:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!

THE HEX LIVES
NINE IN A ROW

Originally posted by Dolfan984
You won't beat us in September at home ;)

By the 3rd quarter they`l be medi-vacing jets to trauma centers. Some suffering from heat stroke the rest for nervous breakdowns. :D

Lets hope for really hot weather. Something the Dolphins are use to, not the Jets.

Let's hope we whip their asses with a power running game that just brings them to their knees, irregardless of the weather. The Jests are going to get a beat down Sept 22, and they KNOW it!

I'm sure the Jests are going to be praying for for clouds and a uniform change. They're going to be frying in their Hunter...errrr...Punter Green uni's out there. NO MERCY!!!!! :lol: :evil:

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm sure the Jests are going to be praying for for clouds and a uniform change. They're going to be frying in their Hunter...errrr...Punter Green uni's out there. NO MERCY!!!!! :lol: :evil:

In S Fla. we usually don`t get our 1st cool front till mid to late Oct. Late Sept. the heat index averages probably between 105 -110 deg................there is a God!

I need a season ticket holder that wants to sell that ticket. I want to go to the Jets game, but refuse to pay 60 bucks to sit in the nosebleed section. I don't mind spending the dough, but would rather watch the game from home if i cant be in the lower section. Well if anyone hears of seat opening up please let me know.

DaJesus, I know a good scalper I have used several times. I will give you his info if you would like. He lives in the East Central Florida area. :) I bought 25th row endzone for the Raiders game last year for $85 each. It was well worth it! :D

BTW, the Jets are going down!! :evil:

the weather give me a break

Come on Dolfans > you can do better than this ! the weather
come on guys come on !!!!

all jokes aside the weather will be a key factor... I hope it rains and the sky is grey and Ricky Williams hangs out all night in south beach the night before and fumbles the football.... ;)

it's going to be a great game and I'm going

I can't wait to see my girl miadphan13

NINE IN A ROW
THE HEX LIVES....
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...

Why don't you just buy the tickets from ticketmaster? Last year I got ****ed on lower tier Dolphins tickets up here so this year I am gonna buy them early.

i predict miami will wear ny down all game long with the power running game...then finish them off with an 17 play, 10 minute drive in the 4th quarter that will leave them gasping for air.
RW: 37 carries, 155 yards 2 TD's
minor: 8 carries, 42 yards
jay: a very efficient 11-16, 132 yards 1 TD

3 yards and a cloud of dust, baby!!

Back
Top Bottom