Jets becomes a must win now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets becomes a must win now

Totally agree I would even say the next 2 are must win games. Chiefs, Bills and Raiders are all really good teams. Think we need to beat Jets Bengals and Pats to have a shot. And will need to beat 1 of those 3 tough games to feel pretty good about making it without needing help

Jets, Bengals, Patriots and Raiders are all must win games. I don't see the Colts losing many more games. Browns will probably win 10. So the Dolphins will need to win at least 10.

Broncos was must win. It’s going to be tough. Browns and ravens will get ten wins. Their schedules are a joke. Giants jags some other clowns.

Raiders win tonight we are in big trouble

Look at it this way I didn’t think we had a chance against the Cards or the Niners on the road, you never know in this league. I think they needed a refocus now let’s win the next four

Broncos was must win. It’s going to be tough. Browns and ravens will get ten wins. Their schedules are a joke. Giants jags some other clowns.
Today wasn’t a must win. The margin for error though is now razor thin. At NY and home vs CIN are must wins. That gets them to 8-4. If they can somehow split the last 4 finishing 10-6 would be nice.

I believe 11 wins gets us win. 10 wins will be dicey and might need help
Right now 10 wins is the must get to. However you all might need 11. This loss really hurts because it was too an AFC team and that has implications come WC time.

I believe 11 wins gets us win. 10 wins will be dicey and might need help
I think I tend to agree. Not good in the Division with the Tie Breaker. And dropping to an AFC team you absolutely should have beat doesn’t help when you still got NE, Vegas, KC and Bills all AFC teams. 11 gets you in. 10 right now doesn’t look good.

Totally agree I would even say the next 2 are must win games. Chiefs, Bills and Raiders are all really good teams. Think we need to beat Jets Bengals and Pats to have a shot. And will need to beat 1 of those 3 tough games to feel pretty good about making it without needing help
If we win just one game out of the KC, Bills, Raiders this Bronco game will be forgotten

Right now 10 wins is the must get to. However you all might need 11. This loss really hurts because it was too an AFC team and that has implications come WC time.
Maybe you guys will sit your starters and we can beat you.

Back
Top Bottom