Jets becomes a must win now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets becomes a must win now

Well the Bills still have a trip to Foxboro, Pittsburgh and us. Denver is 3-0 vs the AFC East so you never know :=).
This is gonna sound crazy I know. But the best matchup for the Bills in those three games is Pittsburgh. Let me add why.

NE - Cams legs scare me
Den - Gonna run wild on Bills (but I don’t think will be able to keep up in points)

Pittsburgh - their strength is bills strength passing vs passing D. Conor hasn’t been running well at all. Bills defense cannot stop anyone on the ground. So actually I think match up well against them because of that.

Why do you say that? I think bills mop floor with Broncos.
Lindsey and Gordon will gash the Bills defense. I do not think they will be able to keep up with our offense but they will run while.

meanwhile Pitt has transformed into a passing team with Conor not really running well. Actually their entire run offense isn’t that good. Bills strength in defense will be out pass defense so it becomes strength vs strength. Offense our WRs will be open all day against Pitts DBs (as long as we can keep Josh upright). Will be a tough game but I do think the matchup favors us pretty well position to position.

always a matchup thing for me. That’s why I would love to have week 17 at full strength. Because I want to see Allen against your man heavy defense with BOTH your CBS playing not one.

Jets always scare me. Always. They will be pissed from our shutout of them. Gonna be tough. Bengals will be easier. But the final 4 games? I can see a total tailspin for us and we finish the season with 7 wins, 8 at best.

Lindsey and Gordon will gash the Bills defense. I do not think they will be able to keep up with our offense but they will run while.

meanwhile Pitt has transformed into a passing team with Conor not really running well. Actually their entire run offense isn’t that good. Bills strength in defense will be out pass defense so it becomes strength vs strength. Offense our WRs will be open all day against Pitts DBs (as long as we can keep Josh upright). Will be a tough game but I do think the matchup favors us pretty well position to position.

always a matchup thing for me. That’s why I would love to have week 17 at full strength. Because I want to see Allen against your man heavy defense with BOTH your CBS playing not one.
Totally disagree about Steelers offense. I live in Pittsburgh. See them each week. They only stop themselves. They have so many weapons.

I think I tend to agree. Not good in the Division with the Tie Breaker. And dropping to an AFC team you absolutely should have beat doesn’t help when you still got NE, Vegas, KC and Bills all AFC teams. 11 gets you in. 10 right now doesn’t look good.
Yea i agree.
At least raiders lost. One game goes our way
True. I think we can afford maybe one more loss and have a reasonable shot at making the playoffs. The east is deep this year. heck, running the table doesn't even guarantee a playoffs spot. We might look back on this loss that cost us a spot

So we Are 7th seed when I looked at nfl come. Ahead of raiders and ravens all 6-4. How is that possible?

Fact is regardless of record if we don't win both the next two we are gonna be in the dust. Even with the extra spot there's too many good afc teams and I have a hard time imagining us winning three of our last four against tougher opponents if we can't win the next two.

The way this offense is I can't count on beating anyone.

Back
Top Bottom