Jets becomes a must win now | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets becomes a must win now

Going into the Broncos game I didn’t feel good about it. I didn’t think Lock would play well, but I did believe they would be able to run it. It all come true, we couldn’t stop the run and it made things easier for Lock. I don’t feel that way this week. The jets don’t have a running game like Denver. I think it might be close if the Offense struggles again. I think Tua plays a little better this week and we win. We need to get a couple guys back soon for the stretch.

I really think if we fins a way to lose this game it’s gonna be on the offense. I don’t see Sam Darnold and the Jets hanging 30+ on us and losing like 34-30 or something. If the Jets win I think it will be something like 16-13 or 20-10 where our offense can’t get out of its own way.

The Denver game was the big let down game we could all feel coming. I believe the altitude was a bigger factor than most realize. We'll snap back to form this week and Tua will play much better. We're favored by 7 in New York, with 3 for home field that's 10 points. Vegas seems to believe the Denver game was a fluke.

The Denver game was the big let down game we could all feel coming. I believe the altitude was a bigger factor than most realize. We'll snap back to form this week and Tua will play much better. We're favored by 7 in New York, with 3 for home field that's 10 points. Vegas seems to believe the Denver game was a fluke.
I hope so, I know this isn’t a super bowl team or anything but a loss to the 0-10 Jets would be devastating. It feels like something that would have happened in a Gase/ Philbin regime. Play well then take a direct flight to reality. Let’s hope things are different. I think the Jets will be fired up.

I agree with a lot of what you said, Denver was a bad game, move on.

The Jets game is a classic game with three possible results, two of which aren’t good:
A) the Jets win: ridiculous to lose to such a horrible team this year;
B) the Dolphins scrape by: not a great result even though it’s preferable because it keeps the playoff options open— just don’t expect many accolades for it;
C) the Dolphins make a statement: and pound the Jets. Now this is the only great outcome!

The Jets game is a classic game with three possible results, two of which aren’t good:
A) the Jets win: ridiculous to lose to such a horrible team this year;
B) the Dolphins scrape by: not a great result even though it’s preferable because it keeps the playoff options open— just don’t expect many accolades for it;
C) the Dolphins make a statement: and pound the Jets. Now this is the only great outcome!
After the apparently ambivalent a$$ kicking by Denver, if we don't come out like a pack of angry wild dogs, I will be more than a tad disappointed.

After the apparently ambivalent a$$ kicking Denver by Denver, if we don't come out like a pack of angry wild dogs, I will be more than a tad disappointed.
Me too. This team needs to play lights out in order for me to feel good about making the playoffs

Well Darnold is starting. Thats the jets basically waving the white flag. We should blow them out now

I might be in the minority thinking this, but this is good news. He’s playing horrible football, in 6 games he has no multiple TD days, and hasn’t thrown one in his last 3. Flacco at least has that “wiley vet” factor to him. Sam is very easy to confuse.
I agree. He should be good for a couple picks

Back
Top Bottom