Jets & Bills Lost..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets & Bills Lost.....

Just give the Patriots their annual reserved playoff spot already.

Very frustrating loss for the Jets, a game we should have won by double digits and we gave away. the good news is our DL looks incredible and this was w/o Shelden Richardson and the run game looks great too. Need to get Marshall back to normal which, in turn, will again make Fitz look like a decent QB. I don't normally think games in week 2 are must win but this one almost is coming up on Thursday.

Very frustrating loss for the Jets, a game we should have won by double digits and we gave away. the good news is our DL looks incredible and this was w/o Shelden Richardson and the run game looks great too. Need to get Marshall back to normal which, in turn, will again make Fitz look like a decent QB. I don't normally think games in week 2 are must win but this one almost is coming up on Thursday.
I read briefly that Boles made some bad decisions which surprises me. Can you elaborate?

I read briefly that Boles made some bad decisions which surprises me. Can you elaborate?

it shouldn't surprise, it's a continuation of last year. Our DL was just dominating and Cincy made adjustments killing us w/ screens and we never countered. Our pass rush got slowed then Green went off. The biggest mistakes though were w/ regards to the clock. he wasted a timeout in the 3rd qtr of a close game which you can't do and then our O wasted another so we only had 1 late. we stopped Cincy on 3rd down to set up their GW FG and he let about 8-10 secs roll off the clock before calling TO costing us precious seconds on our last drive.

I like Bowles but he did a terrible job in Buffalo to end last season and didn't have a good game Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom