Jets boast of the day..... Sanchez opens his big mouth! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets boast of the day..... Sanchez opens his big mouth!

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Your Jets boast of the day, courtesy of Mark Sanchez

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 21, 2010 11:27 AM ET
So this nifty little quote was actually said on Thursday, but we missed it the first time around.

Mark Sanchez, reflecting on his recent trip to the White House:

"I knew we were scoping out this territory and we're coming back in February," Sanchez said. "That's in the back of your head. Now, Brick [D'Brickashaw Ferguson] and I will know where to go, so we'll just lead guys around and throw in a tour."

Honestly, we enjoy the confidence from the Jets. It makes the offseason more fun and it will make the season more fun in New York whether the team does well or crashes and burns.

On the field, Sanchez has surprised people by looking sharp earlier than expected after knee surgery. It sounds like Sanchez has a chance to be a "full go" for June minicamp, but coach Rex Ryan isn't making any promises.

At least about medical matters.
What a "MO"

He may be there in Feb....trying to convince Obama not to let him get deported if they have to play Arizona....

i rreally cant wait until their feelings get hurt. hahahaha

nice an all time low. bashing the jets with racism.

Vee Vould like to zee your paperz. Vee have Vays of making you show us your paperz. Oh and by the way I was talking about Pedigree papers, because if we're going to piss off the NAACP, we might as well include PETA too

nice an all time low. bashing the jets with racism.

Be a man dude, seriously. I find it hard to believe you have never made or laughed at a racial joke whether it be black, white, latin, asian. If you are going to ***** about the joke the guy made send me your address I'll bundle some of my g/f tampons and send them to you.

Edit: She may have some pads for you heavy days

Be a man dude, seriously. I find it hard to believe you have never made or laughed at a racial joke whether it be black, white, latin, asian. If you are going to ***** about the joke the guy made send me your address I'll bundle some of my g/f tampons and send them to you.

Edit: She may have some pads for you heavy days

I'm Italian of course I'm racist, but I keep it off the internet/anything that can be saved text wise.

stop crying and if you expect nice things to be said about THE SORRY@ JETS you need stop drinking what ever you loud alcoholicsdrink at GIANT STADIUM MAY I ADD and go on your own web site or drug rehab!

stop crying and if you expect nice things to be said about THE SORRY@ JETS you need stop drinking what ever you loud alcoholicsdrink at GIANT STADIUM MAY I ADD and go on your own web site or drug rehab!
i found that 2/4 of dolphin fans here post like this.

oh sorry get my own website? half the topics here are on the Jets, so maybe you should find a Dolphin only forum.

your also paranoid! saving textes what r u smoking kid get a life!

let me tell you something monkey a didnt say anything about sorry other then your team! second get your jets only stadium loser!

Personally I've just never cared for ****y people. It's good to be confident but when you talk as much trash as some of these Jets have (coaches included) their just begging to be mad fun of whenever the moment presents itself.
I would much rather have a team/player be modest and let their play on the field do the talking.

Back
Top Bottom