Jets considering Sparano for OC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets considering Sparano for OC

And to think not too long ago, they were cackling in delight in the 3 puke green forums when Little Schotty's name was being circulated as a possible Fins replacement for that very same Tony. So long as we hire anyone but Schotty or the Twin Blubber, this could not work out any better!

What a win win for the Dolphins. We get rid of this bum, and he goes to our hated rival to spread his conservative garbage.

I don't think the Saints would hire Sparano. That offense isn't conservative enough for him :D

They won't hire him as the OC, I heard they were looking at him as a OL coach since Bill Callahan has declined to re-sign. The Jets are also interested in Todd Haley who reportedly discussed with Sparano about teaming up, Haley doing the passing game, Sparano the run game like in Dallas.

They won't hire him as the OC, I heard they were looking at him as a OL coach since Bill Callahan has declined to re-sign. The Jets are also interested in Todd Haley who reportedly discussed with Sparano about teaming up, Haley doing the passing game, Sparano the run game like in Dallas.

Haley's going back to Arizona.

Haley's going back to Arizona.

They made an offer, but he has not accepted it yet. I thought he was going there but I read a report today that the Jets are interested and the report believed that they could lure him away from the Cardinals job by offering more money and I think the Cardinals have a OC.

I remember reading before we played the Chiefs this year that Todd Haley has a good relationship with Woody Johnson.

I so hope it happens. Wouldn't it be great to know ahead of time that the Jets will be kicking many field goals!

Yea and when he brings the Jets a top 5 offense like the one he ran in Dallas, the same people who are thinking this a great move for the Phins will be blaming Ross for not keeping him......never wish a former HC stays in your division, no one knows the players on this team better than him........Go to Dallas Tony and good luck to ya.......

Back
Top Bottom