Jets considering Sparano for OC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets considering Sparano for OC

DevilInPgh

Rookie
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...hottenheimer-bolts?module=HP11_headline_stack

After Schottenheimer interviewed for Jacksonville's head-coaching position Friday, sources told the newspaper that the Jets are eyeing former
Miami Dolphins
coach Tony Sparano and Jaguars offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter as potential replacements.Before he coached the Dolphins, Sparano, 50, worked under Parcells in Dallas and served as the Cowboys' lead play-caller in 2006. Koetter, 52, has served as the Jaguars' offensive coordinator since 2007, but his future with the team is uncertain as the team fishes for a new head coach. Jacksonville's offense ranked last in the NFL this season.

:sidelol::rotfl1::possum4286::jetssuck:

I wish this would happen. Then he could he could fist pump their offense all the way to the field goal bowl.

Who's the Jets place kicker? I think I'll be getting him next season in Fantasy football...

Please go to the Jets, I would love it.

Sanchez, Ryan, Sparano, Westoff, etc....I would love to smash these guys twice a year.

Makes sense. They are the epitome of a run first, check down team.

Wow that would be great for miami--- a conservative Offense, no deep balls, no 3-4- 5 wr sets, stack the box and watch them punt and kick FGs

Back
Top Bottom