Jets could start 0-5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets could start 0-5

So much for all that Henne > Sanchez bull****, too.

it's too early for any of that crap really. henne looks pretty good sometimes.....and i haven't ever seen him look quite as bad as sanchez has looked when he has had his really bad games. sanchez played a pretty good game today.....avoided pressure, made good decisins, made plays with his arm and his feet, and was mostly pretty sharp. but let's see him do it consistently.....fwiw, today was his 17th game started after only starting 16 in college. he is still going t have downturns.....lets just hope none as bad as what we saw in buffalo last year.

it's too early for any of that crap really. henne looks pretty good sometimes.....and i haven't ever seen him look quite as bad as sanchez has looked when he has had his really bad games. sanchez played a pretty good game today.....avoided pressure, made good decisins, made plays with his arm and his feet, and was mostly pretty sharp. but let's see him do it consistently.....fwiw, today was his 17th game started after only starting 16 in college. he is still going t have downturns.....lets just hope none as bad as what we saw in buffalo last year.
You are quickly turning into one of the better Jets fan posters on the site. You seem to be pretty down to earth and realistic. Keep up the good posting, it makes it enjoyable being able to have a reasonable debate with Jets fans.

ur offense blows. it really had nothing to do with the ravens. it has to do more with u guys being drastically overated. u have no running game, no qb, a tightend who does not know where the first down marker is, and a number 1 wideout who cant catch a cold, and a new left guard who is not even in the same conversation as faneca.

Hahahahhehehehehhohohhoho ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Just tell me where to send the bananas ... Sanchez, LT, Keller, Edwards and the rest of our offense made a monkey out of you.

Unfortunely, this is the nature of being a fan. One very good or one very bad game throws people into a frenzy. I was at the game and after the 1st qtr, everyone in that stadium were thinking the same thing regarding Mark "Here we go again!" By the end of the game, he was the king of New York.

We have another tough divisional game coming up. If he puts together 2 strong games in a row, I'll feel alot better about him.

Hahahahhehehehehhohohhoho ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Just tell me where to send the bananas ... Sanchez, LT, Keller, Edwards and the rest of our offense made a monkey out of you.

rlly? how did they make a monkey out of me? because they beat up on a top 10 bottom d int he league starting 2 rookie cbs? and so much for edwards, hope u enjoyed him because u prob wont see him for a while.

You are quickly turning into one of the better Jets fan posters on the site. You seem to be pretty down to earth and realistic. Keep up the good posting, it makes it enjoyable being able to have a reasonable debate with Jets fans.

i try to be realistic. i also don't peg my self-worth on the success or failures on the football team i root for. so if the jets lose i am disappointed but my life doesn't chnage dramatically. there are alot of fans of every team who feel like they are personally more successful if the team they root for is good. it's weird, but whatever. i know i'v eseen plenty of patriots fan trlls who go around posting like their football smarts are way above other fans' because of the patriots success. it's rather sad imo.

rlly? how did they make a monkey out of me? because they beat up on a top 10 bottom d int he league starting 2 rookie cbs? and so much for edwards, hope u enjoyed him because u prob wont see him for a while.

You're right ... They didn't make a monkey out of you at all. You really nailed it ... Every one of your points turned out to be right. You didn't end up sounding stupid at all ... oh wait a minute ... yes you did.

And about Edwards ... I'm all for suspending that jackass for the Dolphins game. We'll beat you without him anyway. But if you think he's going to miss more than a game or two, you're living in dreamland.

Keep in mind that Sanchez is 23 years old and Henne is almost 26.Henne had much more college experience and was not playing as a rookie or you would have seen some whopper mistakes from him.

People here keep comparing their career tracks as if they are on equal footing and the fact is that Sanchez is younger and his learning curve is heading straight up where as Henne is on a slow climb.He will be good I believe,but not as good as Sanchez.Compare the number of passes each has thrown in college and the pros combined and you'll see a big disparity in the number between the two.Henne has thrown WAY more..........

Back
Top Bottom