Jets could start 0-5 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets could start 0-5

Hahahahhehehehehhohohhoho ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Just tell me where to send the bananas ... Sanchez, LT, Keller, Edwards and the rest of our offense made a monkey out of you.
You don't have to rub it in. You guys are still over rated, our team may not have put up as many points as yours did but at least they are good guys!

You don't have to rub it in. You guys are still over rated, our team may not have put up as many points as yours did but at least they are good guys!

Really?

The Dolphins have had 6 players arrested since Rex Ryan became Jets coach. So what good guys are you referring to?

They're going to have a difficult time beating any team with that bust at the helm. I've never seen worse demeanor from a QB in my life. He doesn't even seem to care. No balls. Doesn't help that he can't throw either.

Ouch...this one hurts in retrospec

It is definitely a possibility. There schedule is :

vs Baltimore - Already in the books Jets blew the big one.

vs NE - Brady and Welker will tear them up.

at Miami - Where gonna bend them over and spank there *** on prime time tv for a 2nd straight year.

At Buffalo - Dont underestimate the Bills. Sanchez's 6 picks against them last year tells the whole story.

vs Minnesota - Vikes D will stuff the Jests.

Outcome - Jets 0-5 and out of playoff race with Rex Ryan recieving more gastric bypass :lol:.

LOL How did that work out?

Lol dont see any dolphin fans posting on this thread anymore.... wonder why?

Lol dont see any dolphin fans posting on this thread anymore.... wonder why?

because the wolf has already eaten it's full of crow.....they can't eat anymore they are stuffed. unfortunately for the wolf.....it's gonna be fed a whole lot of pigskin again monday night. this wolf just might eat itself to death.

u guys are still an overrated team. don't get to excited jet fans, u guys will lose to the bills tomorrow and it will be full fledged disaster at tgg tomorrow.

u guys are still an overrated team. don't get to excited jet fans, u guys will lose to the bills tomorrow and it will be full fledged disaster at tgg tomorrow.

got room for some more crow? i really hope the patriots destroy you guys on national tv. the Dolphins are the over rated team, not the Jets.

where are the jets overrated? maybe on defense right now, because we dont have our stars, but hahah we won.

you must be the runt of the litter and weren't allowed to feed until now......

Man I love this place. HAHAHHAHA retard dolphin fans. After tomorrow's home spanking, they'll all jump off the bandwagon and start counting down the days til the Heat open up the NBA season.

We are coming up on a tough stretch of the schedule. Minny/Denver/Green Bay. Now would be a good time to make a prediction.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. New sig because of the oodles of losertalk.

LMAO!!!

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom