Jets DeathWatch Part II for Finfans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets DeathWatch Part II for Finfans

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
Were at it again... hoping to watch the Jets lose on Monday night so that they are mathematically out of any playoff chances. They play the Titans, it would be their 8th lose. We know they like to make a strong run at it towards the end of every year just like last year. I hate the Jets.

But also would it be better for us if the Titans lost to the Jets in hopes of getting a 1st round bye in the playoffs? I'm not sure if it could still happen. I still hate the Jets and would love to see their season end already.

personally, Im pulling for Pennington to pull the upset...the Jets can wait to be eliminated until we beat them, otherwise, win away!

EVEN IF they beat the Titans tomorrow night...
Stick a fork in them, they're done.

I want the Jets to win!!!
The team I least want to face in round one would be at Tennessee.
This is lining up to be a very likely scenario. They are the only team in the AFC that really scares me. It's tough as h@ll to win in Nashville.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
personally, Im pulling for Pennington to pull the upset...the Jets can wait to be eliminated until we beat them, otherwise, win away!

Are you just NUTS or a Jet fan in the closet? Which one is it? I know you did not just say you want the "Jets win away", how in the world do you call yourself a Dolphins fan? I need some answers before I start losing my mind.

:badpc:

because they play Tennessee and NE before they play us! Okay, so I want them to get whallopped when they play the Steelers and the bills game can end 0-0, but I want them to win 2 more games!

And if Pennington was on a none AFC east team, I would be rooting for him every week(cept when he played the Fins of course) but thats beside the point

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Are you just NUTS or a Jet fan in the closet? Which one is it? I know you did not just say you want the "Jets win away", how in the world do you call yourself a Dolphins fan? I need some answers before I start losing my mind.

:badpc:

Jets are out of it.
1. I want them to beat the teams we are contending for playoff positions with, it could help us out.

2. every win from here on out means they lower their draft position and get a worse pick.

It has nothing to do with liking them. It in fact is the complete opposite. Rooting for them to lose now only means they get a top 10 pick and our playoff seeding chances get worse. There is a right time to even root for your most hated rivals and this is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not a Dolphin fan if you want the Jets to lose. Any favors they can do us by beating NE or Tenn would be appreciated. If you're a real fan than you want Miami to win every game then it doesn't matter if the Jets win. Besides, how can you hate the Jets worse than the Pats. That's what I ask everyone. The Pats have dealt us the blows lately.

Back
Top Bottom