Jets Defense : 2 Games 816 Yards!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Defense : 2 Games 816 Yards!!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Those numbers are huge!!!

The Jets DL is weaker than once expected. The loss of DE J. Abraham during Training Camp has hurt them, as has the overall lack of speed on the Jets defense....

They struggled stopping the run, and the pass for two consecutive weeks, and facing our new and improved offense, it shouldn't change much....

This is the Jets we're talking about here, and they always find a way to get up for our games....

This devastaing loss to the Pats could cause a serious attitude ajustment in NY, and they could rebound. It could have also been one straw on the cammels back that causes it to break....

If we end beating the Jets on Sunday, the Jets hopes will be all but finished.....

THIS IS A MUST WIN FOR THE DOLPHINS!!!.....

UNTIL WE BEAT THE JETS, NONE OF THIS MATTERS.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:monkey:
J-E-T-S.....SUCK!! SUCK!! SUCK!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was said earlier in another thread, but it bears repeating.

Beware of the Jets, the managed to hold the Pats to only 44 points! :D :D :D

Remember all the Yet fans?

... saying how special the Yets were going to be? Who knew they meant Special Olympics good?

Oliver...

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Those numbers are huge!!!

The Jets DL is weaker than once expected. The loss of DE J. Abraham during Training Camp has hurt them, as has the overall lack of speed on the Jets defense....

They struggled stopping the run, and the pass for two consecutive weeks, and facing our new and improved offense, it shouldn't change much....

This is the Jets we're talking about here, and they always find a way to get up for our games....

This devastaing loss to the Pats could cause a serious attitude ajustment in NY, and they could rebound. It could have also been one straw on the cammels back that causes it to break....

If we end beating the Jets on Sunday, the Jets hopes will be all but finished.....

THIS IS A MUST WIN FOR THE DOLPHINS!!!.....

UNTIL WE BEAT THE JETS, NONE OF THIS MATTERS.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:monkey:
J-E-T-S.....SUCK!! SUCK!! SUCK!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Jets did go into OT against a team that beat the Vikings yesterday. They are not that bad... The Patriots are good. The Jets always manage to pull **** out of nothing against us and lets not mark this in the W column yet. But I bet Ricky is licking his chops again! Our own D will have to play well still. If Surtain doesnt play (questionable as of now), then Wayne Chrebet and company may get some major yards against us with Fletcher. Its too bad we couldnt get T-Buck.

Ummm...

... since when are the Vikes considered a good team?

Oliver...

Originally posted by EddieIrvine13
The Jets did go into OT against a team that beat the Vikings yesterday. They are not that bad... The Patriots are good. The Jets always manage to pull **** out of nothing against us and lets not mark this in the W column yet. But I bet Ricky is licking his chops again! Our own D will have to play well still. If Surtain doesnt play (questionable as of now), then Wayne Chrebet and company may get some major yards against us with Fletcher. Its too bad we couldnt get T-Buck.

The Jets were dead last against the run when they played us last season if i remember correctly, and proceeded to hold us to like 50 yds with 2.9 ypc(something low, no idea what the actual #s were).

What does that mean? maybe nothing, but it tells me that no matter the circumstance the Jets will get up for us, no doubt.

I won't be confident against this team until we beat them.....then i believe we could start ur own streak.

The Solid Gold dancer we called...

... Lamar Smith is no longer the HB. We'll be more than just good against this Yets rush D with Ricky running the ball for us.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
The Jets were dead last against the run when they played us last season if i remember correctly, and proceeded to hold us to like 50 yds with 2.9 ypc(something low, no idea what the actual #s were).

What does that mean? maybe nothing, but it tells me that no matter the circumstance the Jets will get up for us, no doubt.

I won't be confident against this team until we beat them.....then i believe we could start ur own streak.

Very good point and one that bear mentioning when it comes to Detroit an the Colts..if their Defense were bad then Ricky did what he was suppose to do..We had the same situation last year when we played teams that were suppose to be soft against the run and Lamar comes up with like 50 yards..that shows the difference between the two right there alone..Ricky's for real..

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
no realistic Dolphan can believe anything else as much as the first 2 games tell us otherwise.

This game will be a turning point for both teams, but especially the Jets. A loss and they are 1-2 in the division already. A blowout and they will know that 2002 is not their. A Phin loss and all we know is that playoff disaster :lastyr: is looming.

I don't know. If we lose its just a loss. But if we lose then our week 5 game against the Pats becomes real important. We haven't played any division opponents yet.

Week 5 is shaping up to be a pretty darn big showdown...since the Patriots play the Chiefs this week, then at San Diego, they will likely be either 3-1 or 4-0 coming into Miami Week 5. If Miami escapes the Jets with a win for a change we'll likely be 4-0 heading into the showdown.

If the Phins go 5-0 I think we'll be called by pretty much EVERY sportscaster, the early super bowl favorite.

Yes I am a Jets fan -
Remeber though we also faced the Saints last year and held Williams to 50 yards rushing in that game also....The Jets seem to get up for games when they feel like it - not every week....I hope they can get up for the 1 of the best games of the year -- Jets/Phins are always classics!
If the D can't step up it will be a great day to have ricky on your fantasy team as he will get 3 scores.
Looking forward to my first game in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom