Jets @ Dolphins game thread | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets @ Dolphins game thread

NJL52 said:
no, were in rebuilding, 1 year wont turn htis around. back to the defensive drawing board next year.

We are not rebuilding, we just plainly SUCK . Saying we are rebuilding is just a way for people to avoid saying that all are offseason moves sucked and were worthless.

jetman67 said:
Fiedler Was Moving The Offense. He Looked Awful Rusty And Made Some Poor Decisions. It Was A Defensive Struggle Just As I Expected. I Chewed An Entire Can Of Skoal During The Game Today.

Look At The Bright Side. You Play The Bills In 2 Weeks.

the bills will beat us to

FU RICKY said:
This offense is awful,my 7 yr old could make better decisions.The only guy that looked half decent was RBHenry!:shakeno:

GO HENRY!!!

TarHeelFinFan said:
Exactly. We will be bad this year regardless of who starts, but with Feeley we're looking at 0-16, and while the draft position might be nice I'd rather at least have a semi-ok season at 6-10 or so with Fiedler.
What sunshine did you see froM Fielder that makes u think we wil 6 games, which of the three Int's or was it the fumble. Which three and out did you like best. THe only reason we were close to winning was the D, not Jay or anybody on offense the friggin defense. In fact the only offensive td jets scored was when our pitiful offense started them at our 43.

and ya know what is worse. it will take an 0-16 season to ensure wayne doesnt give wanny another chance. if we win a game he might think that there is hope

that 1st and goal playcalling, the interception and that last play by Fiedler trying to lateral to an Offensive Linesman is why we lost the game and what do they all have in common?..mmmmmm....FIEDLER!!! Same old story. This is going to be one sorry season guys.
The D did their job again and thats without the 2 starting DT which we are sorely missing giving the opposition RB's 100+ yds AGAIN! And yet we are still in the game late. Good stuff by them but its wasted on our O :shakeno:

dlockz said:
What sunshine did you see froM Fielder that makes u think we wil 6 games, which of the three Int's or was it the fumble. Which three and out did you like best. THe only reason we were close to winning was the D, not Jay or anybody on offense the friggin defense. In fact the only offensive td jets scored was when our pitiful offense started them at our 43.

if we win six game...the underwear in the avatar come off!:eek:

Mad dog ,Quote on the Jay fumble
What is he doing Feilder is dumb and Dave is Dumbfonded

lol quote of the day
ps I don't hate Jay, I just don't want him Quarterbacking the team I love.

nephinsfan said:
if we win six game...the underwear in the avatar come off!:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pretty tempting, but I doubt Miami could even pull off 3wins.

dlockz said:
The fact that we scored before halftime.

gator_sensation said:
Rob Konrad was ineffective today. He should have just stayed home.
Dont forget Konrad was mainly responsible for busting Henry open with his 53yd run. The interception was Fieldlers fault. He was looking at Konrad all the way and tipped the corner what he was about to do.He was staring at Konrad the whole play. The second interception was thrown slightly behind Konrad when his momentum was going the other way, all he cud do was get his hand to it, poorly thrown ball IMO. Fiedler only had to throw it 7yds downfield!! Just bad throw full stop.

nephinsfan said:
cleveland, arizona, san diego and houston all won.
yup, we are the worst team in the league.

Pure honesty that I for once feel as if I'm not the only fan accepting the truth(well there are a few on the board that accept it and move on)

So um yeah....o chit, forgot what I was gonna say when I looked at your avatar

Back
Top Bottom