Jets @ Dolphins **pre-game** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets @ Dolphins **pre-game**

WestCKoastiN

Doogie Howser
Reaction score
Let's get hyped guys this is going to be one heck of a game. Hopefully we will see some of #16..

All i want for Christmas is a phins win!

ESPN Monday Night Countdown is on. They're wasting no time hyping the Jets: 3 of the 5 "classic Jets/Dolphins games" clips were Jets victories, and 95% of the dialog was devoted to the Jets and Mangina, with a "But look out for Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas" at the very end.

Now talking about the NFC playoffs and Eagles. Shouldn't they save this stuff for the regular NFL news shows, and talk about the game at hand?

ESPN Monday Night Countdown is on. They're wasting no time hyping the Jets: 3 of the 5 "classic Jets/Dolphins games" clips were Jets victories, and 95% of the dialog was devoted to the Jets and Mangina, with a "But look out for Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas" at the very end.

Now talking about the NFC playoffs and Eagles. Shouldn't they save this stuff for the regular NFL news shows, and talk about the game at hand?

I wish we could send them email and let them know how we feel.:tantrum:

Raining at the game...I think this helps us.

Why the keep talking about Saban to Alabama?? :confused:

Raining at the game...I think this helps us.

Why the keep talking about Saban to Alabama?? :confused:

Because it would please the national media to no end for the Dolphins to be in disarray once again. They hate the Dolphins and it shows every time we play on national TV, the announcers are always nasty towards the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom