Jets/Dolphins With C Announce Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Dolphins With C Announce Team

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score

Andrew Catalon and James Lofton will be calling the game.​

Anyone have any insight on this duo? Last week I auto tuned out Schlereth and Co because they were pretty much just background noise with nothing really added to the game.

Is Gore playing? He’s not participating in practice but nobody is mentioning it in any articles I’ve read.

Love Gore but his days of dominating games are long past.

not only this could be an ugly boring game but the announcers on top of it....lol

lol That's who I always think of too, I'm like why is he calling football games?
You guys are funny. I get the reference but I never mistake that Lofton with this one who I watched tear up the league as a Packer in the ‘80s (later w Buffalo on their SB teams he was still pretty good). 14,000 receiving yards and 8 pro-bowls - 7 w the Pack. One of the smoothest (Jerry Rice esq) WRs to ever play. Respect.

These guys are mediocre. I get more annoyed when Lofton announces Bills games. Just like Tasker.
I don’t see Lofton as a homer. If anything his home is GB where he torched the league to 7 pro bowls. Tasker is such a dingus / can’t stand him.

I don’t see Lofton as a homer. If anything his home is GB where he torched the league to 7 pro bowls. Tasker is such a dingus / can’t stand him.
I can’t point to any specific instances of homerism, but it feels like it’s there whenever he’s calling Bills games.

Tasker is beyond awful.

Back
Top Bottom