Jets Fan from New Jersey. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Fan from New Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonCorleone

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been a huge Jets fan since 1982 when I first moved the US and met the Jets number 70 Stan Waldemore at his own house in East Hanover NJ. I have been lucky enough to experience one of the greatest rivalries in sports between our respective teams and lucky (or unlucky) enough to have seen Dan Marino grow into one of the Best QB's of all times.
I am happy to be here and watch our teams be the best two teams in our division, regardless of how the media sees it.

One game is one game and conclusions cannot be made based on that. Conversely, I think that we are watching 2 young guns developing as our QBs and hopefully, they both can contribute to enhancing an already great rivalry. Cheers and God bless.

Well finheaven welcomes you with open arms (well until our teams play each other again) just bring a good arguement and some thick skin!

Well finheaven welcomes you with open arms (well until our teams play each other again) just bring a good arguement and some thick skin!

A most sincere thanks.

as far as "Thick skin" goes, my being a Jets fan should say it all. Yeah I know....1969 and a few months before I was born at that. I look forward to learning from your fans as well as sharing personal observations.

The first observation is free...Here it goes.

NE=0 Rings since spygate. Food for thought....LOL.

To be nice.... welcome to the board. What are your intentions? :d-day:

Um, guys ... the dude was here 3 years ago and lasted about a week and a half.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom