Jets fan here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fan here!

Z!!

Note The WRONG Way To Catch A Football
Reaction score
Yeah. So I figure I'd register and watch what the Dolphins sediments are heading into this upcoming draft. As a Jet fan, we're not overly positive about the draft with our running history. If you've seen the YouTube video, you know what I'm talking about. Not here to start any ****, just chill, and possibly cry on Saturday.

Hey. Fans of other teams are more than welcome here as long as they KNOW football, and dont start crap for no reason.

So welcome and i hope draft day isnt that bad, I cant wish anyone to cry on draft day........

I know football. Been a fan since I was a kid. But if you hear the state of New York scream come tommorow, its the woe of Jets fans united over the fact that they picked OT Ferguson over QB Leinart.

Welcome

Z!! said:
Yeah. So I figure I'd register and watch what the Dolphins sediments are heading into this upcoming draft. As a Jet fan, we're not overly positive about the draft with our running history. If you've seen the YouTube video, you know what I'm talking about. Not here to start any ****, just chill, and possibly cry on Saturday.

Welcome to finheaven. Enjoy your stay. Familiarize yourself with the forums and don't start smack outside The Depths of the Sea Forum and you'll be fine. :wink:

:fh:

The Jets have too many early picks....They can't all turn out to be busts man!! They'll get someone good!

Z!! said:

Welcome Z!!

W/ the way this draft has ALREADY started (Bush not the first) something tells me that the Jets will be "active". Will be fun to watch...in about 2 hours....:D

Z!! said:

Buenos Dias Z! Welcome to Finheaven. You guys got a good pick in D'Brick over Leinart.

Back
Top Bottom