Jets fans already worried | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans already worried

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
I visited the ol' Jets Insider and it appears that a few of their members are a tad bit worried about the Dolphins and their own schedule this season. :lol: :lol:

Here are a few quotes from Pyper's Army :lol:

"Miami also has 9 games against the elite teams. The Dolphins however, luck out by getting Chicago and Oakland at home. Throw in the fact that their due to not only beat, but sweep the Jets and you're looking at a 12-4 season and the AFC East championship in Miami."

"The Jets have 9 games against strong playoff contenders, including a brutal stretch of 5 games to end the regular season. Will the Jets collapse AGAIN in December??? The schedule makers certainly did everything they could to make it happen. I'm predicting an 8-3 start turns into another disappointing 9-7 season."
:D I'll drink to that!! :D :drinkers: Go Dolphins!!

......and Shuler82......

"UGGGGGH!!!
look at our stretch run!!!

dec 2 @ oakland
dec 9 DENVER
dec 16 @ chicago
dec 23 @ NE
dec 30 GREEN BAY"

........and Jets1958..........

"Does anyone have info on strength of schedule? Maybe its too soon for that but I'd like to know how the Jets rank out for 2002. It appears to be a pretty tough schedule."

.........and jji22.........

"Our December schedule could conceivably kill us. The five teams we play, Oakland, Denver, Green Bay, Chicago and New England were a combined 54-26 (.675) last year."

Here's to ANOTHER Jets December slide and a sweep by the Dolphins!! :drinkers:

Originally posted by miadphan13
I visited the ol' Jets Insider and it appears that a few of their members are a tad bit worried about the Dolphins and their own schedule this season. :lol: :lol:

Here are a few quotes from Pyper's Army :lol:

"Miami also has 9 games against the elite teams. The Dolphins however, luck out by getting Chicago and Oakland at home. Throw in the fact that their due to not only beat, but sweep the Jets and you're looking at a 12-4 season and the AFC East championship in Miami."

"The Jets have 9 games against strong playoff contenders, including a brutal stretch of 5 games to end the regular season. Will the Jets collapse AGAIN in December??? The schedule makers certainly did everything they could to make it happen. I'm predicting an 8-3 start turns into another disappointing 9-7 season."

......and Shuler82......

"UGGGGGH!!!
look at our stretch run!!!

dec 2 @ oakland
dec 9 DENVER
dec 16 @ chicago
dec 23 @ NE
dec 30 GREEN BAY"

........and Jets1958..........

"Does anyone have info on strength of schedule? Maybe its too soon for that but I'd like to know how the Jets rank out for 2002. It appears to be a pretty tough schedule."

.........and jji22.........

"Out December schedule could conceivably kill us. The five teams we play, Oakland, Denver, Green Bay, Chicago and New England were a combined 54-26 (.675) last year."

Here's to ANOTHER Jets December slide and a sweep by the Dolphins!! :drinkers:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their ass is grass

:monkey: Fireman Bill

Damn!! :eek: I give this guy major props!! :D

Topic: Sept 22 !!!!!!!!! I'm lickin' my chops....
DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2

"Are you 'Tough Guy' Jet Fans quivering with fear???!!!! You should. We're gonna beat you so bad it will make up for the previous 8 games. With 4 'prime time' games (one against you!) and a CREAM PUFF of a schedule, we will be harder to stop than a fat man at a BUFFET.....................LET'S GO!! 5 1/2 MOS. TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MIAMI!!!!"

You know that started some ****!! :lol: Would somebody get this guy over here!! :D :lol:

This just proves that the Jest fans are a bunch of whining wusses. At least they know that their number is up and that it's time for new era of Dolphin dominance to begin.:evil:

LET THE RECKONING BEGIN!!!

:cooldude: :evil: :cooldude:

Well, I went over there and saw the thread started by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2 . Yeah, it's cool that he went over there and posted what he did. But those Jet fans are ripping him apart. All they have to do is point to "The Streak" and he looks sort of foolish.

I'll go over there the week before the game and talk junk. Othewise, I'll just look like some Bills fan talking junk over here.

Damn!! :eek: I give this guy major props!! :D

Topic: Sept 22 !!!!!!!!! I'm lickin' my chops....
DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2

"Are you 'Tough Guy' Jet Fans quivering with fear???!!!! You should. We're gonna beat you so bad it will make up for the previous 8 games. With 4 'prime time' games (one against you!) and a CREAM PUFF of a schedule, we will be harder to stop than a fat man at a BUFFET.....................LET'S GO!! 5 1/2 MOS. TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MIAMI!!!!"

You know that started some ****!! :lol: Would somebody get this guy over here!! :D :lol:
That is my alias screen name:D No not really, but when I first started posting on the boards,, that could be mistaken for a post by me !!! :lol: :p Marino 1983

Originally posted by Muck
Well, I went over there and saw the thread started by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2 . Yeah, it's cool that he went over there and posted what he did. But those Jet fans are ripping him apart. All they have to do is point to "The Streak" and he looks sort of foolish.

I don't think he looks foolish at all because that is all they have over us. As soon as we win a game against them, then they won't have **** to say and their true weaknesses will show. They think they are in our heads, but I think deep down inside they know better. :D

Jets are due for a beatin'........

Come September, you will see nothing but a streak of green leaving the stadium. We're gonna have 'em running outta there faster than a chicken bein chased by the Colonel.:D All Jets fans bring LOTS of ice and bandages, not so much for you, but your team is gonna need some TLC for sure.:cool: I'll be sure to bring some cheese to go along with your "whine":evil: .

I don't think he looks foolish at all because that is all they have over us.

What else is there?? All that counts is wins and losses. And we've lost 8 straight. Alls I'm saying is that it's not cool to pop off when you haven't done anything to back it up. When the season begins, the trash talk can commense. But right now, it's just too soon.

Originally posted by Muck

What else is there?? All that counts is wins and losses. And we've lost 8 straight. Alls I'm saying is that it's not cool to pop off when you haven't done anything to back it up. When the season begins, the trash talk can commense. But right now, it's just too soon.

The only problem is, as soon as the 'Fins win, we're still going to have to listen to it over and over again because that is the only real success that the Jests have had the past couple of years. The only way this thing is going to end is if the 'Fins absolutely trounce the Jests and make them feel bad. Then we'll all get to sit around an laugh in their faces...hopefully. :lol:

Originally posted by Expo88

The only problem is, as soon as the 'Fins win, we're still going to have to listen to it over and over again because that is the only real success that the Jests have had the past couple of years. The only way this thing is going to end is if the 'Fins absolutely trounce the Jests and make them feel bad. Then we'll all get to sit around an laugh in their faces...hopefully. :lol:

You got that right. When we beat them on Sept. 22, the flood gates will open at Jets Insider with fin fans. The Jets will come back with, "Big deal, you won 1 out of nine". "Try to win two in a row". The Fins will not only have to beat the Jets, they will have to punish them badly. :evil:

I completely disagree. I'm sorry, but when we beat those guys in September, all that "Streak" crap will be over and that "1-for-9" crap won't mean a DAMN thing. It will look so weak.

Expo, after we beat them, I HOPE we keep hearing it from them. Because this time we'll have ammo to fight back!! And I love to fight when I've got superior ammo (a fresh victory). I want my napalm!!

Winning cures all ills.

We actually had the ammo all along.We just didn't get the job done, that's all.
:monkey: JETS

ahhhhh!!!That feels better.

Back
Top Bottom