Jets fans are HILARIOUS...must read! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans are HILARIOUS...must read!

echo_bravo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This was posted over at GangGreen. I was literally laughing out loud ( I love the Hooters comment too) I am sure that the Bills fans routine as well.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:17 pm Post subject: At 1-2...it's already over....and I waited 9 freakin' months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but when you're on the stinkin' five yard line in the first quarter and it's fourth down...YOU GO FOR IT. As soon as I saw that field goal, I knew they would lose. They were so scared just to get to that point it was like, " lets just get a field goal so we don't get shut out..".
I don't remember seeing them play that bad. Vinnie freaked on the blitz and just threw that second interception right to the guy.
Forget all the analyzing, all the "what if's" and "there's plenty of season left"..crap. IT'S OVER.
The Jets will be lucky to win 5 games this season.
At least I can quit driving to Hooters now and dropping 30 bucks, just so I can gag and choke on hot wings and watch the Jets get beat like a high-school team.
Fire them all and get Bill Parcells back. Bench Vinny and re-sign somebody like Randall Cunningham or Jeff George..(I know, I know..).. but we have got to have a QB to get this team started so they can finish last in the division with alittle bit of pride left.
I have always been a fan of Vinny, and I hate to say it, but he's done and Pennington is DEFINITELY not the guy either.

What the hell is so funny about that? Our team hgas played like total **** 3 weeks in a row! The fans are pissed, and have a perfect right to be. There is too much talent on this Jets team to be playing like they are.

ROTFLMAO!!

Now, they are all discussing who they will select in the 2003 draft!!! HILARIOUS!

Oh god it gets better!

Jets45472 posted this just now.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:53 pm Post subject: im so sick of every year it being the same ****ing thing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the jets suck. alright i am so sick of ****ing losing. i am so sick of every year thinking its gonna be the year and its not and we end up ****ing doing terrible. this is bull****. fire herm, fire hackett, fire cotrell. last week i defended herm last week. now there is no excuse. we suck. and now vinny fumbled. get his old ass out of there. he ****ing sucks. this is rediciolous can u believe we thought this team was going to the superbowl. god u know it is so hard to be a jet fan. i cant ****ing take this anymore. u know im sick of herm and all the rest of the pop warner coaches there not being prepared for every game. im sick of how no matter how bad vinny plays they still dont play chad. put chad in give him a shot. vinny is what 38 turing 39, hes to ****ing old. not only that he had a acl tear 3 years ago. this is terrible. see u guys think its pretty bad. most of you live in nyc or jersey or somewhere were there is lots of jets fans. i live in rochester. im 16 and after every loss i hear it no stop even sometime from teachers only because as jets fans we are fed such bull**** like oh coles is gonna have a pro bowl season and so is vinny. i am quite frankly sick of this.

...poor kid. LOL

Oh come on JetsOwnYou. That was HILARIOUS!

How did you not laugh when the poor slob wrote how he chokes on Hooter hot wings?! BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Whats funny is that they actually thought they were going to the SB this year. LMOA.

And NO, you don't go for it 4th and goal at the 5 in the 1st quater!

The funniest thing is, that he's ragging on vinny for being so old... yet look at Peete tearing up the league so far... he's gotta be as old as Vinny isn't he?

I wouldn't say Peete is tearing up the league. He's played against 3 creampuff defenses in a row and even against the creampuff Vikings D, he's threw a couple of picks. If Lamar Smith hadn't run for 150 yards today the Panthers woulda lost. Rodney Peete? Lets talk about Julius Peppers, Mark Fields, Mike Minter, Dan Morgan, and that defense...

Here are some pre-game quote from Fanhome.com :

I think we are gonna take alot of anger out on the fins. And i think Ricky will run for less than 50. I say are offense opens up and wakes up.
Jets-34
Dolphins-20
The dolphins are so high on this guy, that its not even funny.
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LAST YEAR, WHEN WE PLAYER THE SAINTS AND FARRIOR STEAMROLLED HIM THEN SACKED BROOKS? It was the funniest thing I saw all year, even my girlfriend said, "What a pssy."
exactly... we buried him last year with the saints and that was with a better offensive line. i expect us to do it again. he did nothing to impress anyone. The jets will be fired up and if there are no early turnovers i expect us to show up early in the game and play well.
Rickey is a punk. And he is all talk. The man has good games against weak defenses, then curls up and whimpers once the going gets tough. Lets see... in games last year against good defenses.. Giants, Jets, Patriots, Rams, Tampa Bay, Washington... He averaged about 56 yards.

Sure, he feasts on poor defensive teams, like the Colts and the Lions this year... but put him in front of people who hit the little priss and he is a noshow. The mark of a good runningback is not when he runs over Carolina, but when he runs over a team that knows how to play D.

I saw the man once... When he played the Pats last November. New England put their cleats up his backside every time he got the ball, and he vanished.

I hope Herm and Co. take out all that frustration that boiled up after the shelacking they took last Sunday... And direct it to Mr. Fancy Pants and that dumbo-eared putz that hands him the ball.

Hit that wuss, hit 'em HARD. I am sick of seeing his whiney little dysfuntional dredlocked *** being made out to sound like the savior and the second coming of Jim Brown down there in Miami.
lol we'll see how long that lasts. you're talking about Fiedler here. I guarantee he puts his team in a bad spot and almost personally loses the game. STill think they will win but it will be inspite of him. He has no clue what he is doing. would take vinny over him any day of the week.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I wouldn't say Peete is tearing up the league. He's played against 3 creampuff defenses in a row and even against the creampuff Vikings D, he's threw a couple of picks. If Lamar Smith hadn't run for 150 yards today the Panthers woulda lost. Rodney Peete? Lets talk about Julius Peppers, Mark Fields, Mike Minter, Dan Morgan, and that defense...

OK...OK...Ok... but he's still doing well for a washed up old man.... better than Vinny has done...

Sheeze CK... why ya gotta burst my balloon? :rolleyes:
:D

They are about to implode over there.:lol: :lol: But I guess that is somewhat, what we sounded like during preseason, all doom and gloom. But thank goodness the preseason don't count. Now if we can just remember that next year:rolleyes:

Errrrrrrrrrrr...

... because big mouthed Yet fans have been coming on any Dolphins MBoard they can find and spewing their 4-0 pre-season record crap and how this is going to be a special year. Yeah, special Olympics special. Your team sucks and has sucked for 5-years now. Your team has yet to beat the Dolphins in 5 years, the only time you all get a win against the Dolphins is when the Dolphins beat themselves.

Can't wait to shut you all out in NY, what a fun day that will be.

Oliver...

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
What the hell is so funny about that? Our team hgas played like total **** 3 weeks in a row! The fans are pissed, and have a perfect right to be. There is too much talent on this Jets team to be playing like they are.

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou

LMAO!!!! There is!? I didnt see any!

Back
Top Bottom