Jets Fans Around These Parts (nyc) Are Pumped Up....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Fans Around These Parts (nyc) Are Pumped Up.......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I can't even go into a Dunkin Donuts by my house, where the old folks congregate without getting a ribbing. Of course I go in this morning wearing my fresh #29 jersey and fitted cap when I hear one of the old fogies turn to another and within earshot, "Is that a Dolphins shirt? They are going to get killed by the Jets this week. The Jets are good this year. What is he thinking?" I turn to him and say we'll see I just hope it's a good game and I leave shaking my head.
It's like a disease has infected the NYC metropolitan area after just one game. Man I don't know if I should be scared or confident but whatever I sure as heck hope that coach Gase is preparing the Fins for a raucous crowd. It's shaping up to be a nice weather day with much to play for.:hi:

You know how Jets fans are though. After they come back down to earth and lose next week because Sam throws three picks, many will be questioning whether he is the franchise QB. Listen to those crazy fans calling into WFAN after the game saying how much they suck, etc. I love it.

Up here in upstate NY I didn't hear a peep from Jets fans last year because I always have Dolphin hat on, but this year it's different they are getting a little frisky. Think they've been caged up a bit and this is prior to monday nights win.

Typical Jets fan. They always think they're going to the Superbowl and a world beaters after win or two and then reality always sets in and they choke. Hell I even heard on talk radio that they think Sam is better than Eli, bit early for that

As they should be. Sam Darnold is legit and landing a franchise QB after all the trash they've thrown under center is cause for celebration.

That being said, time to hand Sammy his first loss

Though I agree Darnold looks to be a good QB, one game is far from telling you what type of QB he will be.

There would be people on here predicting Super Bowl if Miami were in that spot, so how else do you expect them to feel?

Umm...actually, we are in a better spot why would we want to downgrade?

Not worried about how good they looked. I am concerned about our O-line being functional and the rest will take care of itself.

With all the attention on Darnold, this is a perfect chance for the Dolphins to go out there and prove that week 1 wasn't a fluke.

You can't ask for anything more than to be given an opportunity and they have one now.

They have a lot to clean up from their first game but if they've knocked off the rust and are ready to go this is a game they can win and truly start getting national recognition.

Detroit wasn't a team ready to play and made the Jets look a lot better than they really are. It's up to the Dolphins to prove that to be correct.

Cannot wait for this game.

With all the attention on Darnold, this is a perfect chance for the Dolphins to go out there and prove that week 1 wasn't a fluke.

You can't ask for anything more than to be given an opportunity and they have one now.

They have a lot to clean up from their first game but if they've knocked off the rust and are ready to go this is a game they can win and truly start getting national recognition.

Detroit wasn't a team ready to play and made the Jets look a lot better than they really are. It's up to the Dolphins to prove that to be correct.

Cannot wait for this game.

Stafford made some horrible throws that Tannehill won’t attempt. I agree that Detroit made the Jets look good. But we are going to be dealing with Darnold for a long ****ing time. Really sucks!

Back
Top Bottom