Jets Fans Around These Parts (nyc) Are Pumped Up....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Fans Around These Parts (nyc) Are Pumped Up.......

Stafford made some horrible throws that Tannehill won’t attempt. I agree that Detroit made the Jets look good. But we are going to be dealing with Darnold for a long ****ing time. Really sucks!
Yeah I’m hoping it was a bit of the lions being just that bad. We need to beat them and stop this momentum they wanna build.

One of my buddies is a lions fan and thinks very highly of stafford (and not so much Tannehill) so i really hope your prediction is true and he plays a much better game.

I think our defense should fare better too than Detroit’s did

I lived in NYC for 35 years and it always seemed that Jets fans would be extra pumped after starting out the season strong. I also remember when NE knew all of Miami's calls and would pick off Marino early and often with many returned for TD's. It can be demoralizing to an opponent just ask Detroit!!! Am I nervous about this weeks game? Of Course, because it's the Jets!!! I'll be honest this Jets team has a bunch of no names who play fast and furious. It kind of feels like they could be a surprise team this year. But who knows? Miami has it's work cut out for them. I never feel comfortable during Jets week. I'd be pumped too if I was a Jets fan.

Though I agree Darnold looks to be a good QB, one game is far from telling you what type of QB he will be.

Absolutely true. He could end up going the other way (hopefully) but from what I've seen in college to this smooth transition, I think he's legit.

I mean they just dropped like 50 points lol.

Whether they are that good, Detroit is that bad, or are somewhere in the middle (most likely).

Either way they will be fired up in their home stadium after a win like that, cant blame them.

They will be playing with some momentum. Dont like our chances honestly unless Darnold makes some rookie mistakes.

I want Quinn and Wake to put hands on Darnold all day. I also can't wait to see Minkah, X, and Jones get some picks and bring this QB back to earth.
Hit him hard and often. It works on Brady, it'll work on Darnold.

Even Ed the green Fireman is back in the stands and making a fool of himself. We need to put him back into retirement.

I mean they just dropped like 50 points lol.

Whether they are that good, Detroit is that bad, or are somewhere in the middle (most likely).

Either way they will be fired up in their home stadium after a win like that, cant blame them.

They will be playing with some momentum. Dont like our chances honestly unless Darnold makes some rookie mistakes.

It's not going to be an easy game, just by it being at their stadium makes it a tougher game, also it does not matter if one of the teams is not as good, this is a big rivalry, and the Jets always get up for the Dolphins.

On the other hand, teams have been known to slide a bit after having a big emotional win, or blowout the week before...that's why coaches always say never be too high after a win, or too low after a loss.

I could be wrong, but this seems like one of those games where the Jets go down hard and you can spend the rest of the week reveling in the misery of WFAN listener and radio host meltdowns.

I've never understood how people in NY become Jets fans instead of Giants fans...

I could be wrong, but this seems like one of those games where the Jets go down hard and you can spend the rest of the week reveling in the misery of WFAN listener and radio host meltdowns.
This would be ideal. :cheers:

Well, that does sound like loads of fun. I have not listened to the Fan for a while now, starting Monday would be great to start... for that week only though.

Back
Top Bottom