Jets Fans Around These Parts (nyc) Are Pumped Up....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Fans Around These Parts (nyc) Are Pumped Up.......

We get pressure on this guy and he will make mistakes. If he gets to sit back, he’ll probably burn us, that simple

He's "Legit" already? Lol!
From watching his whole career at USC to seeing him in the NFL, I'm going to say yes.

I think he's going to be really good, especially as they build around him

All week long, I have been thinking about the opening week of 2003 when the Bills shocked the world and beat the Pats 31-0. Everyone thought the Bills were really something that week. They finished the season 6 -10. The Pats only lost one more game on the way to winning the Super Bowl.

I have always thought that Week 1 really cannot be relied upon when predicting a team's destiny for that season.

As they should be. Sam Darnold is legit and landing a franchise QB after all the trash they've thrown under center is cause for celebration.

That being said, time to hand Sammy his first loss

Ease up there. He's completed 16 whole passes and he's a franchise QB? He looked fine but good grief let's not polish his crown just yet.

From watching his whole career at USC to seeing him in the NFL, I'm going to say yes.

I think he's going to be really good, especially as they build around him

Because we know how amazing those USC QBs have translated to the NFL.

I forgot!!!

The way they played at Detroit should get Jet fans excited. Not sure if that was more the Lions giving the game away or if NYJ are actually a good team. Guess we'll know in time. Kudos to their coaching staff, though. Jets played with so much more energy and their rookie quarterback played well in his first start and on the road.

A buddy of mine who was constantly surrounded by Jest fans where he worked and lived said it best...."Those clowns win their first game and these a**hole fans have them going to and winning the Super Bowl"

That's what pretty much every starting quarterback in the NFL will do.
Disagree, some qbs are better under pressure than others and he is not one of them, yet. That was kind of the point I was making, should of been more clear

Blitz. The. QB.

Jets look like they got a guy with ballz at QB, going downfield without regard.

Do we have anyone with ballz wearing headsets?

Push the ball downfield.

Blitz. The. QB. Im.a.broken.record

Back
Top Bottom