Jets fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
You know guys - these Jets fans really drive me crazy. I just went to my daughter's Halloween party at her school. One of her classmates' dad is a huge Jets fan. We're civil, at best, to each other. When I was leaving he opened his big mouth to say "playin Indy this week? so you're gonna be 5-3 next time I see you right?"

Like he has room to talk. I hope the Giants cream them. I wanted to punch him, but he's like twice my size. So I just turned and left. Should I have said anything to him about his team?

I think if you had said "21-10" that probably would have been enough.

Originally posted by njfinfan
You know guys - these Jets fans really drive me crazy. I just went to my daughter's Halloween party at her school. One of her classmates' dad is a huge Jets fan. We're civil, at best, to each other. When I was leaving he opened his big mouth to say "playin Indy this week? so you're gonna be 5-3 next time I see you right?"

Should of sent your daughter to the car and busted him in his sh*t..

LOL!!! Isn't that a typical Jets jackass? His team is in the crapper but he's still talking crap. He's probably one of those guys that goes shirtless to Giants' stadium in December when it's 20 degrees, painted his chest green and screamed the NYJ on to one 4-12 season after another.

Every team has idiot fans like this. A simple effort to point out that "Well then by that theory next time I see you you'll be 2-6", then smile and walk away.

I know - I did turn around and look at him like he's crazy, but couldn't say much more since my kid's only 6. It's just their cojones. They have alot of balls to even admit to being a jets fan right now. As a matter of fact, I went to a restaurant with my husband and daughter last weekend for lunch. I went to the bar to smoke a cigarette and the manager said "miami fan, huh?" I was wearing my aqua and coral miami jacket and a dolphins baseball cap. When I said yes and inquired who his team was (which I always do) he whispered to me "I'm a Jets fan, but don't like to admit it right now."

I think that's a fair weather fan for sure.

They have moxy, I'll give them that.

ChamberzOwns, I LOVE your pic of Mike Clayton. That would be sweet if he ended up in a Fins uni.

GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
ChamberzOwns, I LOVE your pic of Mike Clayton. That would be sweet if he ended up in a Fins uni.

GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!

just forget it. we need big beefy athletic Linemen. like three of them.

Anyone who wants to fight someone over that comment really has some mental issues. If you wanted to talk back to him, that is great, and you definitely would have had plenty of ammo to shoot back at him, but why would you want to fight over a stupid comment like the one he made????

If I have a friend who is a fan of another team (besides my Bills) I might razz him now and then just for fun, just like he would razz me. I don't think I ever would a total stranger. I probably wouldn't take it too seriously if a total stranger wanted to razz me. There are a lot more important things to worry about. To each his own though.

J-E-T-S

I guess because I get so emotional about my team and their rivalries and I have a very bad temper. I need to learn to control that. And Tiger, you're right, there are alot more important things to worry about, but when it comes to football season - that's my main focus (aside from my daughter, of course). I wait all offseason (7 LONG months) for it to start and when it does, my emotions kick in.

. I wanted to punch him, but he's like twice my size. S
you know how much noise a BIG redwood makes when you chop it down? he's just making noise before the fact!;)

Like he has room to talk. I hope the Giants cream them. I wanted to punch him, but he's like twice my size. So I just turned and left. Should I have said anything to him about his team?

What else is he going to say? If he admits the truth he'll just have to become a Dolphins fan. Don't blame the ignorant, they know not what they do.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom