Jets Fire Gm Adam Gase Steps In As His Replacement | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Fire Gm Adam Gase Steps In As His Replacement

While I appreciate your spelling everything out to me, I'm pretty sure you've got it wrong.

Hey R, which part did I get wrong "the most psychologically challenged person in sports", or "but, it was a power struggle, Gase vs Mac". Braugh, I never questioned your Phin fanhood, but I do question your loyalty to A. Gase. But if you think he is great, that's fine. I am an Actions kind of guy, that is how I determine who and what a person is. In fact, as far as people in corporate positions whether owner, CEO or whatever, I believe nothing they say, ever.

So bottom line, we will see, we are both Phin fans so we root for "our" team, that is the bottom line, and we have that in common. But I will tell you this, I have seen A. Gases Psychopathy presented in others, the disassociation, the inability to accept responsibility, the hat over the eyes and covering the sides, even at "the" news conference, not so much the eyes bulging, but the rolling of the eyes and then the head rocking back and over to follow at times, if someone thinks this is not an indication of some kind of disorder, well OK. I have had people point out to me that Coach Bill B. can be rude and intolerant to the press, but that is contempt, and a lack of willingness to suffer fools, not a disorder.

But again, no offense intended, just sharing a my disagreement. Now I have to introduce some nuisance boxwoods out back by the MuleShed to my Stihl.

The Ever Wishing All Phin Fans Well VIPER

From a NY Paper today.....

"That may have been accentuated by the presence of Gase, an alpha male who makes his opinions known"

that made me laugh so hard i spit my coffee out.....

:lol: I can’t get enough. Training camp hasn’t even started yet! Oh, and alphas don’t throw everyone under the bus, making all kinds of ridiculous excuses along the way. Alpha males also don’t avoid eye contact at press conferences by pulling his hat down to his nipples.

@Daytona Fin said it best. He’s a pouty twerp. We’ve all experienced those in our lifetime. Gase is definitely one of those guys.

I do wonder who they would attract to be GM wth Gase there. I mean, he has a pretty poor track record and reputation at the moment and we could see an entire year of Gase running everything. Should the Jets GM be fired...yes, while Q. Williams is an excellent player, how much different is he then Leonard Willaims? Allen would have been a much better fit overall. The Bell signing was a classic T-baum move...its as if his ghost is running the show there.

Gase wasn't even able to handle all the responsibilities of being a head coach so adding more to that t going to be fun to see....I expect Chip Kelley type progress with him in charge.

No respectable GM will allow himself to be ruled by Gase.

:lol: I can’t get enough. Training camp hasn’t even started yet! Oh, and alphas don’t throw everyone under the bus, making all kinds of ridiculous excuses along the way. Alpha males also don’t avoid eye contact at press conferences by pulling his hat down to his nipples.

@Daytona Fin said it best. He’s a pouty twerp. We’ve all experienced those in our lifetime. Gase is definitely one of those guys.
Not only that but he has also been wierd thought the whole draft process. He was sitting in the we room not saying a word or voicing opinions on players because he did not like the GM. He just sat there and let this guy pick the players anyways. So now he has a collection of players he may not even want.

He strikes me as a bit of a narccisit. The self grandeur, non approachable, just do what i say or I hate you behavior.

This guy looks like a nut case. :lol:

And the arrogance when he answers questions....my oh ****ing my.
Yeah he acts like he's got them eating out of his hand, arrogant for sure. He's not dealing with Omar and Beasley anymore. We'll check back in the season when they are chewing his face off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom