Jets Game : More Than A MUST Win!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Game : More Than A MUST Win!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Many people may not realize the importance of this game against the hated Jets....

The is more than a MUST win.

The Phinz win this game, and we've got the confidence to go the distance.....

The Phinz lose this game, and we're right back where we've been for the last three or four seasons......

Getting over this hill has been hell. Once we do however, this team wont be the same....It'll be like us winning the Super Bowl.

The Jets will be ready as always, and although they've given up some big numbers on defense, I'm not expecting that to be the case on Sunday.....The Jets are a completely different team against us.

Taking the beating they took on Sunday could also make them even more focused on beating us....that's a scary thought!!

I think the Jets are still one of the best teams in our division, and until we beat them, they are better than we are IMO.....

This is much more than just another football game, this is the Phinz vs. Jets, and strange things happen when these two teams face-off......

I don't care if the Jets were 0-15 and this was the last game of the season. The Jets will be ready to keep the streak going strong on Sunday....

We MUST win this game. A loss could cause some serious distractions, and even ruin our confidence completely.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:monkey:
J-E-T-S....SUCK!! SUCK!! SUCK!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Many people may not realize the importance of this game against the hated Jets....

The Phinz lose this game, and we're right back where we've been for the last three or four seasons......

Getting over this hill has been hell. Once we do however, this team wont be the same....It'll be like us winning the Super Bowl.

The Jets will be ready as always, and although they've given up some big numbers on defense, I'm not expecting that to be the case on Sunday.....The Jets are a completely different team against us.

Taking the beating they took on Sunday could also make them even more focused on beating us....that's a scary thought!!

I think the Jets are still one of the best teams in our division, and until we beat them, they are better than we are IMO.....

This is much more than just another football game, this is the Phinz vs. Jets, and strange things happen when these two teams face-off......

I don't care if the Jets were 0-15 and this was the last game of the season. The Jets will be ready to keep the streak going strong on Sunday....

We MUST win this game. A loss could cause some serious distractions, and even ruin our confidence completely.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I agree ...100%

right!!

i completely agree with you. This game is a confidence buider or a confidence breaker. I know that the dolphins know that this game will make or break them for the season. I know i'm being a little too foretelling, but c'mon, every time i see the jets win, i always see the phins with their heads down and Zach puts on this face full of disgust. Zach wants to pummel these Jets. I do too!!

The Jets season might also depend on this game. Their last game left them baffled. Pats ran them over. If they lose to the Phins, they will go 1-2 and with low confidence.

:monkey: JETS

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I agree whole heartedly.....And if for some strange reason we lose....I will began to think some jet fan out there has put a strong curse on us....There is no reason why we should lose this game the stats say so...but thats why they play the games.

I hope that we can beat the Jets...I wouldn't mind continuing their path downward and putting them 2 games back in the division..later this season this team will be good..they're just getting adjusted..then they will play some ball, especially once Curtis becomes 100%..
And I agree this could put our teams mind one winning the big one if they get over their jinks thinking..

the streak is moot

I agree that it is a must win, but "the streak" is moot.

The Jets have been able to beat us the past few years because of ...
1.) Our own mistakes
2.) They matched up with us better talent wise and were playing decent ball because they still had the remenents of decent coaching. This year is different, this year Herman "don't call me Pee Wee" Edwards has sunk his roots deep enough into this team to screw up their club for years to come...

This sunday I believe we are going to show the jets that while they have taken a step backward, we have taken 2 steps forward...

That "streak" that everyone is so hung up on involved 2 different teams... the worst thing the new Phins can do is think about it. It should not even be an issue.

Compared to the Colts, the Jets SHOULD be a walk in the park.

One last thing... IMHO New England is better than people thought before the season, but not as good as people are making them out to be right now.

We HAVE to win this game. The good news is that the Jets (and their fans) are lacking confidence right now. :):)

Back
Top Bottom