Jets game notes, Sporano's bad game mgmt + Texans are best in NFL at tipping balls | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets game notes, Sporano's bad game mgmt + Texans are best in NFL at tipping balls

You mean, JJ Watt is the best in the NFL at tipping balls.

And as I said in the Texans-Jets game thread on the general board, and that is -- I don't think I've had a man crush on a player in recent years as I have for JJ Watt over the first 5 weeks of this season. I've watched him every week and his impact in games is unreal

Unreal player. What a great 1st round pick by the Texans

Serious question: Do you guys think Tebow is starting QB for jets by the time we play them again week 8?

Do i think he will be starting? Very possible. Should he be starting? Absolutely not.

Nothing New York does surprises me. That team is close to a complete self destruction.

I am hoping they keep buying into this Sanchez for many more years to come. I love to hear the team make excuses for him and keep playing him and keep losing.

Serious question: Do you guys think Tebow is starting QB for jets by the time we play them again week 8?

I'd rather play them with sanchez....tebow makes his team play better, regardless of his struggles throwing

One guy in the JI game thread commented something like: "Thanks Tannenbaum for replacing the second worst OC in the league with the worst" Had to chuckle knowingly.

How about the call to onside kick after an electric KO return for a TD? Way to kill all of your momentum and deflate the entire team, :lol:

I have to give the Jets credit
We don't give the Jest credit 'round here:banned:

2123images250x1000jetssucktshirtjustendt-1.gif

Can we trade all of our picks for Watts? Jk, but this guy is an artiste!

Watts is a FREAK of nature!

They did an animation of Watts speed, reach and leaping ability during the game.

He runs cone faster than Pretty Boy Clay Matthews and jumps as high as Derrick Rose 11'3" and has Ape-size hands -- FREAK of nature!

No shame getting passes tipped by JJ SWATTS, Freakanomics Inc., lol.

Especially as a Rookie -- but it didn't faze Tanny! He gets back up and plays like a winner. He's got the Marino "IT" factor -- not yet as developed or smooth or consistent, but it's there. :up:

LD

could care less who he plays for. I only own one jersey, not a jersey guy. But I am a fan of the game of football and am considering a JJ Watt jersey

He impacts games up front in so many ways like I've never seen. He's unbelievable

I loved how after the end of the game you could hear JJ Watt say "Man, You guys cant throw the ball over my head"

Back
Top Bottom