Jets game soon, what do you want to do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets game soon, what do you want to do?

Miamian

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
The Jets game is a week and a half away. For those of us that are going, do you want to tailgate before the game? If so, we should probably start thinking about where we'll meet and all. If we do it out in the parking area, we should put together a list of who's bringing what.

One person can collect money to buy and bring hamburgers and hot dogs, etc. Unfortunately, I can't since I'm carless, (if that's a word) a downside to new urbanism.

Anyway, let's start talking.

Oh no!!!!!! I don't know if I can wait THAT long. I hope that my broken heart is mended by that time.

It's easy man, cauterize it with a blowtorch and then smear on a sh!tload of Neosporin. It works man!;)

I'm ready!!
Tell me where to go and what to bring and I'm there. :D

At this point, it looks like we're the only two that are interested, so I don't know if this will work out. What I was thinking was having a bunch of people chip in for the heavier stuff like burgers and hot dogs and then potluck it from there. We could meet at one of the stadium bars. The only thing with that is that Muck can't go to the game now, so he gave his tickets to his little brother. I'm not sure if he's drinking age, I'll have to check and get back to you.

Alright.......maybe we can meet at the bar and crash somebody elses tailgate party....i got some family that will be there too....I'll talk to them tomorrow to see what their plans are.

Originally posted by miadphan13
I can't afford to go. :cry: See ya at the Raider game! :D

AWWWWWWW......

SCREW it!!

anybody want to buy some Dolphins/Jets tickets....I'm not going now

Originally posted by inFINSible
Alright.......maybe we can meet at the bar and crash somebody elses tailgate party....i got some family that will be there too....I'll talk to them tomorrow to see what their plans are.

I talked to my cousin and him and his family will be tailgating....he's going to let me know exactly where they'll be, later on this week.

Back
Top Bottom