Jets Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Game

JAKE91

Practice Squad
Reaction score
THE TRUE CHARACTER OF A MAN APPEARS WHEN ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE ARISE, NOT DURING SUCCESS. THINGS GO WRONG IN LIFE ALL THE TIME. TO REBOUND AND WIN REQUIRES FORTITUDE.

WE'LL SEE WHAT THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE MADE OF NEXT WEEK IN THE MEADOWLANDS.
I SAY THE SEASON STARTS ON SEPT. 14, 2003.

Originally posted by JAKE91
THE TRUE CHARACTER OF A MAN APPEARS WHEN ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE ARISE, NOT DURING SUCCESS. THINGS GO WRONG IN LIFE ALL THE TIME. TO REBOUND AND WIN REQUIRES FORTITUDE.

AMEN BROTHER! :) AMEN!

I hate the way you type, but I'm a big fan of what you said!:D

With the fins and jets losing, both teams got their wake up call.The Jets-fins game will boil down to who slept at the Holiday Inn. :D

Now if only we could get a Jets Team Captain to come to our team and let us know all about their game plan we might be able to beat them as convincingly as the Bills beat the Pats. Granted it looked good but I wouldnt put too much faith in that win just yet.

Dolphins will Destroy the Jets. And if they dont ... I wouldnt want to be on that plane trip home because I bet if they start 0-2 some heads will roll, and it may start in NY with their tickets being cancelled for the flight back to Miami.

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan
Now if only we could get a Jets Team Captain to come to our team and let us know all about their game plan we might be able to beat them as convincingly as the Bills beat the Pats. Granted it looked good but I wouldnt put too much faith in that win just yet.

Dolphins will Destroy the Jets. And if they dont ... I wouldnt want to be on that plane trip home because I bet if they start 0-2 some heads will roll, and it may start in NY with their tickets being cancelled for the flight back to Miami.
:rolleyes:

If you honestly think that Milloy gave out any info on the D that made a huge difference, you need to relearn your football. Did you even watch the game?

31-0 . I bet Milloy told Sam Adams where Brady was gonna throw that ball. I bet LM told the D that the Pats have no running game. :rolleyes: Even a blind man can see that.

I bet Milloy told Spikes how to make those INT's and those tackles.

Get real, not even Pats fans or any Pats articles have said anything like that. If you watched the game, the Pats just plain sucked that day.

I think your representation of the game is not completely accurate. Sure, LM couldn't tell Spikes exactly where to be to make a tackle or an interception, but there's more there than just that. LM sat across the line of scrimmage in practice from Tom Brady for several years and knows what his tendencies are. He knows what the offense is trying to do in every situation. And, honestly, he knows what the audibles are. And, three or four days isn't enough time to change all that. I remember a few years ago Keith Byers giving away all our audibles to the Patriots. After the game, one of the Patriots (I forget who) admitted that every time Marino audibled, the Pats knew what was coming. That same thing happened yesterday in Buffalo, and if you think it didn't, then you're ignoring reality. Did Buffalo outplay New England? Absolutely. No doubt about it. Did they deserve to win? Sure. But, were they aided in large part from acquiring one of the best defensive players on the Patriots? You bet. I think the email that you were replying to was only pointing out that a better gauge of how good the Bills are will come later on in the season. And, I think that's correct. But, for now, the Bills are certainly the class of the AFC East.

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan

I hope Wanny, Bates, Royals and Fletcher are forced to take a bus.

Chillout with the caps. But I love the message. :cool:

Originally posted by justafan
:rolleyes:

If you honestly think that Milloy gave out any info on the D that made a huge difference, you need to relearn your football. Did you even watch the game?

31-0 . I bet Milloy told Sam Adams where Brady was gonna throw that ball. I bet LM told the D that the Pats have no running game. :rolleyes: Even a blind man can see that.

I bet Milloy told Spikes how to make those INT's and those tackles.

Get real, not even Pats fans or any Pats articles have said anything like that. If you watched the game, the Pats just plain sucked that day.

Ok, but are you saying Milloy didn't read the Pats O and go "Spikes, over there the play is going, watch for it". I mean..cmon.

Originally posted by shane13
I think your representation of the game is not completely accurate.
And niether was the implication of Omaha fan, that makes it seem like LM knowledge of the Pats D was a major contributor to the bills knowing the Pats gameplan. No, the fact that LM wasn't in the Pats D was enough for Drew to know that he can expoit their young safeties whether or not LM ended up w/ the bills. Anyone can see that their biggest leader was no longer there and that their D was lost without him.

Ty Law , their next leader had his hands full covering Moulds.

And, honestly, he knows what the audibles are. And, three or four days isn't enough time to change all that.
That Pats pretty much said they changed the signals. Non of them even mentioned it as a factor of why they lost.

That same thing happened yesterday in Buffalo, and if you think it didn't, then you're ignoring reality.
Did LM give his thoughts. I'm sure he did, but not enough for a 31-0 game.

LM sat across the line of scrimmage in practice from Tom Brady for several years and knows what his tendencies are.
So did Drew.

Regardless of my personal resentment for Fiedler's attitude in the first game, I predicted we would win this game, and still believe that. If not, our wake-up call will grow to a Church-sized bell hitting our heads.

Back
Top Bottom