Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot

Probaly the worst part of it is they are running a "gimmick" offence now !!!! playing some wildcat against the bungles. I cant beleive they made the playoffs makes me want to puke

Wheres your proof? Other then Sanchez?

Alan Faneca 12 years
Shaun Ellis 10 years
Thomas Jones 10 years
Calvin pace 7 years
Tony Richardson 15 years
Bart Scott 8 years
Lito Shepard 8 years
Damien Woody 11 years

Like I said the ones that arent old, are probably overpaid!

Enough said!

:lol2: :woot: :lol2:

Jets starters under 30

Sanchez
Greene
Washington
Edwards
Cotchery
Smith
Clowney
DBrick
Mangold
Pace
Harris
Revis¨
Sheppard
Rhodes
Leonhard

Enough proof? Like I said do some research before you talk out of your ***.

Lol at that Regis guy and his awesome young talent. They're so awesome, they got swept by the Non Playoff team Dolphins. They're so awesome, it made his coach cry. You didnt see Sparano cry, and you never will. The old guys I mentioned are nearly 20% of the team. Now whose talking out his rectum now? I notice some Jet fans spend more time on the Dolphins board, then the Jets board. It tells me they're bored with their board! Hahahahahahah... But I can understand that. I would be bored on their board too! Thats why I stay on this one!

Lol at that Regis guy and his awesome young talent. They're so awesome, they got swept by the Non Playoff team Dolphins. They're so awesome, it made his coach cry. You didnt see Sparano cry, and you never will. The old guys I mentioned are nearly 20% of the team. Now whose talking out his rectum now? I notice some Jet fans spend more time on the Dolphins board, then the Jets board. It tells me they're bored with their board! Hahahahahahah... But I can understand that. I would be bored on their board too! Thats why I stay on this one!

:thanks:

I actually think the Jets are a dangerous team in the playoffs. The #1 defense and running game can do some damage. We all made fun of that color system they installed for Sanchez but it seems to have limited his mistakes. The Bucs and Ravens managed to win rings with dominate D's so the Jets could cause trouble for some of these teams.

I'm not picking them but I think they get into the second round and could shock a lot of people by making the AFC championship game, although I don't think they get that far because the Colts were dominating them before the pulled their starters and the Chargers are the hottest team in football.

And I would like to point out The Dolphins have beaten the Jets the last 3 times we have played them, despite , all their awesome young talent. And apoligies for the double post, computer snafu.

And I would like to point out The Dolphins have beaten the Jets the last 3 times we have played them, despite , all their awesome young talent. And apoligies for the double post, computer snafu.

I hate the Jets as much as the next guy but their in and we aren't, the classy thing to do is say congrats and we'll see you next year. Remember last year when we had to hear the weak argument that we only won the division because Brady was hurt? Well the we swept you argument is just as weak. If you told me the Jets would sweep us but we would still get in I'd take it in a second.

Requoting for the ultimate awesomeness of this post. This must be the worst response in MB history, I can't imagine even Dolphins fans could take you seriously.

the jets have the next rex grossman at QB and they did not deserve to be in the playoffs, indy could have beaten them at any time with manning, they are not a very good team, just over hyped by the media

Dolphins have beaten the Jets the last 3 times in a row. Just a fact. No arguments
Um ok congrats? All that did for the Dolphins was cost them a top 10 pick. The Jets? They are headed to the playoffs. As much as I hate losing to the Dolphins, thankfully I haven't had to deal with that very often over the last 10 years but I would trade getting swept by the Dolphins for the playoffs every year.

the jets have the next rex grossman at QB and they did not deserve to be in the playoffs, indy could have beaten them at any time with manning, they are not a very good team, just over hyped by the media

If they arent very good then what are we? They are playing in the playoffs and we will be watching the playoffs. They are 9-7 and we are 7-9. Right now it is hard for me to convince myself that Miami is better than the Jets. to me it doesnt really matter what happened "in season", they have the better end result.

I have to say, save from the few kiddies that I got sucked into arguing with this week,the majority of Dolphins fans have been real cool. Now I remember why I started to enjoy this board earlier in the season.

It's like I tell Junc, when it's a few guys (Jets fans) on a board that has tens of new posters every day (Dolphins fans, or others) who aren't familiar with your history here, it's the perfect situation for **** talking to occur. I don't like it one bit but the odds of you guys running into some idiot who runs their yap on here are pretty high.

Congragulations Regis & Kelly for making the playoffs this year!

Jan. 7, 2007 - AFC Wild Card - New England 37, N.Y. Jets 16
Jan. 15, 2005 - AFC Divisional - Pittsburgh 20, N.Y. Jets 17 (OT)

It comes down to your last 3 games.

You had a chance and failed miserably. We beat the Texans, their offense didn't score a point on us.

We beat the Titans, if he did what we did you'd be in and we'd be out.

You have beaten us 3 times in a row now, what has that gotten you?
We have a superb foundation for the future and for the "now".

Ranked #1, overall d, pass d, points allowed d, and rushing.
That is the perfect playoff mold.

You do have a great fourth quarter team, and that is something to build on. The Phins getting Brandon Marshall would make a ton of sense.

See you next year, catch us on NBC at 4:30, Sharp-

Back
Top Bottom