"Jets History In 30 Sentences" (Giants Fan Rips TGG Whiners A New One!) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Jets History In 30 Sentences" (Giants Fan Rips TGG Whiners A New One!)

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This is great and so true. Kudos to "Joe Walton" who had enough with the whining and had to come in and kick some butt by dispensing a large dose of reality!.

#7 in "I'd rather see giants miss playoffs than jest make it" Whinefest

30dgwi9-1.jpg

"Jets lose '83 title game. Players blame mud."

Well now that sure does sound familiar. Not sure where I've heard that kind of crazy talk before.

:lol: :lol:

Poster Joe Walton is a scholar, absolutely hilarious.

This is great and so true. Kudos to "Joe Walton" who had enough with the whining and had to come in and kick some butt by dispensing a large dose of reality!.

yet outside of one fluke run in 2007 the Jets have been better than the Giants(and in turn the dolphins except they don't have the fluke year to bank on) for about 15 years now.

I love when fans of one pathetic team have to jump on another bandwagon to make fun of a team better than than theirs.

team wins fluke SB? The Jets dominated that game, it was a shutout until late in the game, a fluke would be the 2007 NY Giants who, outside of 2007 haven't won a single playoff game since 2001.

The Jets started 10-1 in '86, finished 10-6 and still did something the Giants(and dolphins) haven't been able to do(outside of 2007 for the Giants) for the last decade- win a playoff game.

Do you fact check? had we beaten Cleveland we would have gone on the road to denver in the '86 title game.

Buffalo dominated the AFC in those years- it's not like finishing behind them in 2011:lol:

Johnny Mitchell was drafted in 1992, Warren Sapp in 1995.

NE has dominated everyone the last decade but we did win the 2 biggest games btw the 2 teams and both were at NE. 2002 in week 16 in a game that decided the division and 2010 in the div rd of the playoffs

Didn't Chad lead you to your only playoff app the last decade?

loudmouth copach leads us to 2 title games in 2 years while Giants, Dolphins sit at home watching.

Last week was one game, in 3 years w/ the Jets Rex's teams have better re4cords and won 4 playoff games compared to ZERO playoff apps for the mighty giants.

I almost feel sorry for Jest fan at this point.

The myopia surrounding that team tends to over-bloat the fanbase to a state just shy of total logical competence.

They see things the media portrays, which just isn't real, which in turn gets their hopes up that something wonderful is always on the horizon......I think its similar to living in Iran or North Korea.

Anywho. I'm lying. I dont give a rats-*** about Jest fans.
This OP is one of the funniest things I have ever read.....ever, and amplifies many of the things we have already known as being wrong with the Jest and their incompetent team....and of course mentally unstable fanbase. :up:

I almost feel sorry for Jest fan at this point.

The myopia surrounding that team tends to over-bloat the fanbase to a state just shy of total logical competence.

They see things the media portrays, which just isn't real, which in turn gets their hopes up that something wonderful is always on the horizon......I think its similar to living in Iran or North Korea.

Anywho. I'm lying. I dont give a rats-*** about Jest fans.
This OP is one of the funniest things I have ever read.....ever, and amplifies many of the things we have already known as being wrong with the Jest and their incompetent team....and of course mentally unstable fanbase. :up:

Your jets jealousy is so sad and pathetic. Half of those comments are incorrect but you guys run w/ it and maybe it will make you forget how bad your franchise has been lately. Do you want to know how pathetic Miami is? They think it will be a successful season if they beat us and kep us from having a chance at the playoffs.

yet outside of one fluke run in 2007 the Jets have been better than the Giants(and in turn the dolphins except they don't have the fluke year to bank on) for about 15 years now.

I love when fans of one pathetic team have to jump on another bandwagon to make fun of a team better than than theirs.

team wins fluke SB? The Jets dominated that game, it was a shutout until late in the game, a fluke would be the 2007 NY Giants who, outside of 2007 haven't won a single playoff game since 2001.

The Jets started 10-1 in '86, finished 10-6 and still did something the Giants(and dolphins) haven't been able to do(outside of 2007 for the Giants) for the last decade- win a playoff game.

Do you fact check? had we beaten Cleveland we would have gone on the road to denver in the '86 title game.

Buffalo dominated the AFC in those years- it's not like finishing behind them in 2011:lol:

Johnny Mitchell was drafted in 1992, Warren Sapp in 1995.

NE has dominated everyone the last decade but we did win the 2 biggest games btw the 2 teams and both were at NE. 2002 in week 16 in a game that decided the division and 2010 in the div rd of the playoffs

Didn't Chad lead you to your only playoff app the last decade?

loudmouth copach leads us to 2 title games in 2 years while Giants, Dolphins sit at home watching.

Last week was one game, in 3 years w/ the Jets Rex's teams have better re4cords and won 4 playoff games compared to ZERO playoff apps for the mighty giants.
to be fair, in 2002 you guys won the division because we lost our final 2 games including blowing an 11 pt lead vs the pats with less than 5 minutes to go in the finale

Your jets jealousy is so sad and pathetic. Half of those comments are incorrect but you guys run w/ it and maybe it will make you forget how bad your franchise has been lately. Do you want to know how pathetic Miami is? They think it will be a successful season if they beat us and kep us from having a chance at the playoffs.

strawman......why do you have to make stuff up to prove a point? who says our season will be saved if we beat you? there is an entire thread in the main forum devoted to us losing tomorrow so that we get a better draft position. ironically, i remember reading jets fans would rather the giants miss the playoffs then the jets make the playoffs on jet boards this week. it is possible to dislike a team without being jealus. stop acting like a 15 year old girl.

this is the least interesting jets/dolphins game in recent memory for both teams fan bases, IMO. our season and most likely yours too is unsuccessful no matter who wins. i honestly dont understand what your problem is sometimes. you just make **** up to spin things your way, thats why people are tired of you.

Back
Top Bottom