Jets Jets Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Jets Jets

gotta say im impressed with the Haul the NYJ have brought in thus far, give credit where credit is due...on paper looking like the future is bright

I mean, really the Seahawks did the heavy lifting for them. Unfortunately for the Jets, the paper usually gets set on fire as soon as the ball is snapped.

Very true, that and their history of misery which I commiserate with, but they are making all the right moves in my opinion.
do i like the jets, absolutley not, just thought it was worth noting. AFC east going to be fun to watch

gotta say im impressed with the Haul the NYJ have brought in thus far, give credit where credit is due...on paper looking like the future is bright
Haven’t played a down yet, until that time, D U D S, duds duds duds!

I mean, they took what could end up being very good EDGE, DB and WR.

They could be their version of Phillips, Holland and Waddle.

This should be never said on a Fins' site. This is ban material. WTF is wrong with people? The Jets have not won crap since creation. Just because they are from NY means s***. Look at the Giants, Knicks, Islanders, Rangers. Stop being a bunch of media whores.
Don't get me wrong, I know the Giants have won, but they are a dumpster fire now for many years.

Just because they had a lot of picks doesn’t mean anything. It all depends on how those players actually play once they get in the NFL. Based on the Jets organization over the years, I don’t expect much from them, no matter how many picks they have.
This is the key for each team. You have to wait a little to grade the draft. From their high volume of early pics it sure is a chance for them to improve.

Jets have had a great draft. I miss the days at Radio City where they would announce their pick and the legion of Jets fans in the audience would be looking around like WTF? :lol:

Fuk the Jets

JoyousTepidBird-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom