DAMMIT!! The Chiefs were SOOOO close!! :yell: :yell: :yell:

:monkey: Raiders

1) Steelers.....10-2
2) Raiders.......9-3
3) Dolphins......8-3 (for now)
4) Ravens.......8-4
5) Patriots.......8-5
6) NY Jets.......7-5
*Broncos (7-6), Browns (6-6), Seahawks (6-6)

Anytime they lose it makes me happy! :D

Jets
clear.gif

3 points!!!!!!!!

quick somebody give KC 3 more points, maybe somebody added wrong, thats not the way it was supposed to go on the script i
I wrote! :D :lol:

The Chiefs were so close, but

Trent Green sucks how do you hold the ball for 5 seconds on a 2 point conversion :yell: :confused:

At least Jay has a clock ticking up there as to when to throw it into double-coverage or run with it, but he does not just sit there and forget there 4 or more guys doing the damnedst to kill him. Thank goodness we did not trade for Green.

Sugarcane you are a sneaky one! ;) :o I clicked on your little link there to check out your story on Vinny and low and behold I'm taken to the Dolphins voting board for the page thingy....Great thinking ;) :p :lol:

Shhhh! Keep it a secret! but may be you should put it as new thread.:lol: :lol: :evil:

another Dec loss

Just can't seem to get it done in Dec, is that what you'd call premature eJetulation.:D bwahahahahahahahahahha.

Re: another Dec loss

Originally posted by horsesense
Just can't seem to get it done in Dec, is that what you'd call premature eJetulation.:D bwahahahahahahahahahha.
:lol:

you clever devil you

:lol:

Celebrating the expected Jets loss :D. BUT totally pissed about a stinky Raider victory. :yell: DAMMIT!! Those Raiders ALMOST got sucked into their own BLACK HOLE last night. :mad:

horsesense

hows it been going around here?

well. now that you mention it, after all the threats by #1 Jets Fan, we're still on. the fact that i have to work tonight when the game is on is kind of a bummer, but overall, its all good! :)

Back
Top Bottom