Jets @ Miami December 28th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets @ Miami December 28th

sugarcane

The Jets suck!
Reaction score
I will be coming down to Miami for that game,me and my brother.I can't freakin' wait!!

MiaD........will you be going?I will be up early that morning and probably tailgating with the Herald crew but I am mobile and would like to meet up if possible.

Anyone else going to this game??

BTW I will more then likely be in Miami Friday(26th) late afternoon.

Hey Girl!!

You know I will be there! I am going to 6 games this year. 4 in Miami, 1 in Jacksonville and 1 in Nashville. Woo-Hoo!!

I am arranging for Kamikaze and Dolfan984 to come down too. PM me for my cell number and we can hook up. :)

Go ahead and email it to me,my addy here is legit.Obviously all my plans are not rock solid yet but when they are I can let you know.Having your cell # would make it easier to hook up.Cool,very cool......this will be a blast!

Too bad about those Phins huh...........I hope whoever stole our team gives em back before we play the jets next week :)

Do you still need tickets? I have 5 of us going together already. I can get 7 if you need tickets and then you could sit with us. I am making our hotel arrangements also, if you need help with that too. We could tailgate together if you like. Please let me know what you have in mind. This is so exciting! I emailed you my cell number. Let's talk soon! :)

I alreay got tickets on ebay.........wanted to get them first.Then I am looking for tickets from Greenbay to Miami for about 366 off of expedia.com.That will put us in Miami at 6 pm on Friday the 26th......then we fly out on Monday the 29th at 8 am.I already emailed you the hotel we will probably stay at......if I have any trouble I will let you know.Is it possible to call you at work,like for a work issue?let me know.........:)

Back
Top Bottom