Jets More Verticle Passing Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets More Verticle Passing Game

Only Jets Fans (and Bills fans too).. Are proud of beating a team without their starting QB and WR by only 3 points... What happens had Fiedler and Gadsden played?? It's Miami 30 and Jets 3.. All over again.. Jets lose their best WR and now how are they going to move on Miami??

Jets<~~1 TD on Miami in 2 games last year.. That 1 TD was given to Jets by Lucas..

You PROUD Of that??

You see that replay? Ricky was on his knees, the gets hit with a player on his legs keeping him from moving, he figured the play was over and the ball came out. You can see Ricky putting his hands up to Wanny knowing it was a bad call. The play stood over replay because there was someone blocking the camera, making it so there was no conclusive evidence and the call stood. You got lucky.

We will sweep the Jets this year. They have gotten worse, we have gotten better. Hell, I think the friggen Bills are going to sweep you guys.

RudebyallMeans: "Only Jets Fans (and Bills fans too).. Are proud of beating a team without their starting QB and WR by only 3 points."

Is it only Miami fans who arrogantly predict they will crush the other team even without their starting QB and WR, then immediately jump on their absence as an excuse when they lose?

Last year, I repeatedly said leading up to the first Bills/Fish game that the absence of Fiedler and Chambers could be the deciding factor. That was not a matter of pride. It was reasonable conjecture. When the game was over, I was glad for the win and had no illusions about the fact that Fiedler's and Chambers' presence could well have meant a different result. It was Fin fans who spewed seemingly endless smack about how their absence wouldn't change anything, then cried for days afterward about how things would have been different with their starters. I never argued that point. I simply said then, and repeat now, you can't have your cake and eat it to. If you don't want to get smacked back, don't spew foolish smack in the first place.

Originally posted by TigerJ
RudebyallMeans: &quot;Only Jets Fans (and Bills fans too).. Are proud of beating a team without their starting QB and WR by only 3 points.&quot;

Is it only Miami fans who arrogantly predict they will crush the other team even without their starting QB and WR, then immediately jump on their absence as an excuse when they lose?

Last year, I repeatedly said leading up to the first Bills/Fish game that the absence of Fiedler and Chambers could be the deciding factor. That was not a matter of pride. It was reasonable conjecture. When the game was over, I was glad for the win and had no illusions about the fact that Fiedler's and Chambers' presence could well have meant a different result. It was Fin fans who spewed seemingly endless smack about how their absence wouldn't change anything, then cried for days afterward about how things would have been different with their starters. I never argued that point. I simply said then, and repeat now, you can't have your cake and eat it to. If you don't want to get smacked back, don't spew foolish smack in the first place.

i'm sure they'll deny that too tiger:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom