Jets New Uniforms.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets New Uniforms....

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Yikes. You can see the new logo on the helmet as well. It is JETS with the football under it.

D3O3JzZWAAACq7w.jpg:large

D3GcmMAW0AArtdr.jpg

Not horrible by Nike standards but still seems like a downgrade to me... they don’t look like the Jets anymore to me without those striped sleeves...

Man, what the hell were the Jets thinking? The uniforms they have just ditched were absolutely great.

These are garbage.

I don't mind them. But then again I also don't have this problem of letting of the past that most seem to have when it comes to football uniforms. I really like that metallic green in the helmet.

They look like the unis from the 90s, not bad but not better than the uniforms they just had.

The helmet looks great...

Everything else...meh

Also, why are every uniform reveals event the cringiest things to watch.

I like the helmets and colors. Cool return to the green helmet. Black jersey is a really cool option.

That said, I really dislike the football outline around the text on the standalone logo. I was wondering why the oval was so warped and weird and took me a bit to realize it was a football.

Overall it's a big upgrade for them. I'd be jealous but man I REALLY liked the tweaks to our unis we made last season. Made me 100% fine with our new logo and jerseys.

Our old uniforms were nice but it was time for a new look. I like the change. However I paraphrase what Sam Darnold said "if we win the new uniforms will look nice, if we lose they won't look so nice."

Our old uniforms were nice but it was time for a new look. I like the change. However I paraphrase what Sam Darnold said "if we win the new uniforms will look nice, if we lose they won't look so nice."
That's funny. I say the same **** about Miami's current uniforms all the time and I get told I'm crazy.

Back
Top Bottom