jets only td came on a turnover............ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets only td came on a turnover............

Originally posted by thefisherking

You guys brag so much about how much there is to do in Florida in the winter.

Ummmmm......

1) What do Florida Winter activities have to do with Miami Dolphin football.

2) I remember when the Pack was absolutely horrible and people up there didn't know what to do with themselves so chill out on us!

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Ummmmm......

1) What do Florida Winter activities have to do with Miami Dolphin football.

2) I remember when the Pack was absolutely horrible and people up there didn't know what to do with themselves so chill out on us!

What do Florida winters have to do with Dolphin football..???
That's what Packer fans wanted to know last week before the game...it seemed to mean something to you people at the time however....guess living up North in November ain't so funny now is it ?

We still have football to look forward to.

That's what Packer fans wanted to know last week before the game...it seemed to mean something to you people at the time however....guess living up North in November ain't so funny now is it ?

I have no idea what you are talking about man!!!

Packer fans wanted to know about Florida in the winter before the game last week......... :confused: OK........

There's nothing funny about living up north in the winter.......
You could'nt pay me to live anywhere up north!

i think the comment was about not selling out games, but when you're freezin your butt off in green bay, there is a lot to do besides going to the games, in florida and california! by the time sunday rolls around, some people are broke, its not because they don't support their team!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
we'll never know if it was lucas' fault or edwards.

the sack was not lucas' fault, but throwing the damn ball into the ground was. that bald-headed bozo can eat my shorts!:yell: :fire:

and would somebody explain the td rule for me, i thought once the receiver came down with both feet in and had possession, it was a td. i thought the ground couldn't cause a fumble!:confused:

Actually Wannstedt faulted Lucas for that in his interview after the game.

He said something to the extend that "he" should know where everybody is when he hands the ball off.

Re: Re: jets only td came on a turnover............

Originally posted by FFiB
Actually Wannstedt faulted Lucas for that in his interview after the game.

He said something to the extend that "he" should know where everybody is when he hands the ball off.
its nice to know, but i still think miami was screwed by the refs!:rolleyes:

I have always thought that people who make excuses as to why their team lost were pretty pathetic idiots, but then there are the precious few that would actually blame the city in which the game was played in.....now those enlightened buffoons are in a world all to their own, I have always known Dolphin fans to be sore losers (you would think they would be used to losing by now, but that isnt the case) but this defintely takes the cake.

To all you mental rejects that would rather blame the city or referees or feild condition or crappy commentary or some gypsy's curse I say to you........:monkey: I just wish I had a picture of a Dolphin fan with his mouth wide open.....but how hard can that be to find?????:D

[:

and would somebody explain the td rule for me, i thought once the receiver came down with both feet in and had possession, it was a td. i thought the ground couldn't cause a fumble!:confused: [/B]

"When you hit the ground you have to maintain control of the ball," NFL director of officiating Mike Pereira said after the game.

there you go six.
:)

9 out of 10 'aint so bad.

here's a better one:

NFL director of officiating Mike Pereira said, "When you are going to the ground, even though two feet hit and an elbow hits, when you hit the ground, you have to maintain control of the ball. It's the same at the 50-yard line as it is in the end zone. It's the same in bounds as it is out of bounds. Even though the feet come down first, if the ball comes loose, which it did here, if you don't maintain control of the ball, it's an incomplete pass."

Originally posted by CHOPS44
here's a better one:

NFL director of officiating Mike Pereira said, "When you are going to the ground, even though two feet hit and an elbow hits, when you hit the ground, you have to maintain control of the ball. It's the same at the 50-yard line as it is in the end zone. It's the same in bounds as it is out of bounds. Even though the feet come down first, if the ball comes loose, which it did here, if you don't maintain control of the ball, it's an incomplete pass."
thats bull. when a runner is short of the goal line and extends the ball over the goal line and it comes loose after he slams it down, its still a td because when the ball touched the play was over. same on a pass into the endzone, you control the ball, the feet touch, play is over TD.
besides i hope you guys didn't expend too much energy on that 8 yard drive for a td after lucas gave you the ball. the jets couldn't do anything. you hold a team to 13 and you should win, but thats without figuring lucas into the equation!

thats bull. when a runner is short of the goal line and extends the ball over the goal line and it comes loose after he slams it down, its still a td because when the ball touched the play was over. same on a pass into the endzone, you control the ball, the feet touch, play is over TD.
besides i hope you guys didn't expend too much energy on that 8 yard drive for a td after lucas gave you the ball. the jets couldn't do anything. you hold a team to 13 and you should win, but thats without figuring lucas into the equation!

I agree 100%. Mike Pereira should be fired, beaten with a baseball bat, and that rule(if it is a rule, not just making an excuse for a bad call) should be changed.

Back
Top Bottom