jets only td came on a turnover............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets only td came on a turnover............

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
we'll never know if it was lucas' fault or edwards.

the sack was not lucas' fault, but throwing the damn ball into the ground was. that bald-headed bozo can eat my shorts!:yell: :fire:

and would somebody explain the td rule for me, i thought once the receiver came down with both feet in and had possession, it was a td. i thought the ground couldn't cause a fumble!:confused:

That's the lamest spin I've ever heard....you got beat and you're not very good . Admit it.

?

Originally posted by dolfan06

the sack was not lucas' fault, but throwing the damn ball into the ground was. that bald-headed bozo can eat my shorts!:yell: :fire:

and would somebody explain the td rule for me, i thought once the receiver came down with both feet in and had possession, it was a td. i thought the ground couldn't cause a fumble!:confused:

How do you fumble a ****in handoff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

This season is SO in a tailspin!

i thought the ground couldn't cause a fumble!

Let alone the ground that is out of bounds! C@ck S*cking Mother F***ing refs!!!
:fire:

IMO- The fumble was Lucas fault because he drop back too far. Edward when to pick up the blits and Lucas decides to try to hand it off ..

Originally posted by thefisherking
That's the lamest spin I've ever heard....you got beat and you're not very good . Admit it.
i can't believe you're even saying that. they held the jets out of the endzone while the refs were taking points away, what more do you want!:rolleyes:

take that 3 points and turn it into 7 and the fins win!:yell:

Re: Re: jets only td came on a turnover............

Originally posted by minus
IMO- The fumble was Lucas fault because he dropped back too much. Edward when to pick up the blitz and Lucas decides to try to hand it off ..
thats what i thought, but i wasn't sure. the only thing we can hope for is get rid of lucas while we still have seven games left, its gettin kinda crowded at the top. that $%#&^@$%!# lucas! last two throws he made, only a gopher could have caught em!:goof:

Why are you here??

Why..???? because after the Packer game I've never seen such fair-weather fans.......get rid of Madison....Zach Thomas sucks....blah,blah,blah...after a loss Dolphin fans start eating their young.....No respect for the game.

You guys brag so much about how much there is to do in Florida in the winter.

Obviously supporting your team isn't one of them.

I'd like to see how Green Bay plays with Doug Pederson at the helm! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think about that before laying into us here trying to deal with a similar problem.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
I'd like to see how Green Bay plays with Doug Pederson at the helm! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think about that before laying into us here trying to deal with a similar problem.
i thought about the same thing earlier today when the pack was barbequeing the lions! i notice they didn't score with doug!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom