Jets out of the playoffs !!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets out of the playoffs !!!!!!!

What a day for a dolphin fan ! Jets lose, miami wins.. Thats a win win in my book. Happy new year 2016!!!!

nycjunk must be sitting on his toilet trying to come up with a witty rebuttal

Not only did they fail majestically and not make the playoffs but will be further down in the draft due to their "great season".....so,yeah...typical Jest....lol

Jets literally did almost everything right in the off season, did everything right during the season, and they lose there playoff shot with 3 interceptions to end the season.

I don't think I've ever witnessed a more brutal regular season loss than this.

nycjunk must be sitting on his toilet trying to come up with a witty rebuttal

you must be new here. I'll tell you what his rebuttal will be.

7 points on offense in the last two games against two teams with nothing to play for. and, 2 straight afc championship games and 4 road playoff wins.

I don't like the Jets, but I like and respect Todd Bowles and would have loved to see him beat Ryan.

Winning 10 games and missing the playoffs because of a last minute loss is terrible. They had a good season yet it all was for nought. That's maddening.

you must be new here. I'll tell you what his rebuttal will be.

7 points on offense in the last two games against two teams with nothing to play for. and, 2 straight afc championship games and 4 road playoff wins.

Junc can have all the moral victories he wants, but his coach is too timid, his QB can't win the big games and they had a cup cake schedule this year.

It will be a lot better around here this year...BAWAHAHAHA:woot:

Junc has been pretty cool. No reason to kick a guy while he's down. At least they had a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our organization is still light years ahead of yours. The Dolphins are a mess, the Jets are not.

It sucks winning 10 games and not getting in, we had a really good year and a lot of the pieces are in place. But this year you needed 11 wins to get in. We won 5 of our final 6 and finished really strong, we needed to win 6 of our final 6. Really excited for next year.

Our organization is still light years ahead of yours. The Dolphins are a mess, the Jets are not.

It sucks winning 10 games and not getting in, we had a really good year and a lot of the pieces are in place. But this year you needed 11 wins to get in. We won 5 of our final 6 and finished really strong, we needed to win 6 of our final 6. Really excited for next year.

Meh, not really. The Jets just made a nice hire at HC and have drafted better.

Going 10-6 and missing the playoffs is an awful feeling lol.

10-6 doesn't make it hurt more, blowing it against a team we are better than makes it hurt. knowing it's been 5 long years since our last playoff app makes it hurt, knowing in 2 games against Buffalo how we were outcoached by our former coach makes it hurt. it's frustrating, this was still better than 4-12 last year but we had a great chance to make it and we blew it.

Meh, not really. The Jets just made a nice hire at HC and have drafted better.

I am not so sure after yesterday about the HC, not having a team prepared in the biggest game of the year against an inferior opponent that was looking for an excuse to pack it in is a bad sign. we were thoroughly outcoached yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom