Jets QB Sam Darnold out vs. Browns with Mono | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets QB Sam Darnold out vs. Browns with Mono

Like it for Adam Gase but feel for Darnold.

Read he's in isolation in his apartment over it too.

The Gang Green board is in full tank mode...lol

Lol, I went over there to see their reactions.

Some of the smarter Jet fans actually see Gase for what he is. He is pulling the same **** there that he did with us. Blaming players, not holding himself accountable, not improving the oline, etc etc...

The rest are still in denial.

Gonna be a fun year. lol.

The way Darnold played in week one I think there's a solid chance that Siemian might play better football in the short term. I don't know why people assume that just because a team is on its backup QB they are done for. Siemian lacks franchise tools but he's a fairly accurate passer and I'm pretty positive he'll probably better Darnold's woeful performance from week one. Obviously for the Jets its better for Darnold's development to have him out there long term.

It kind of sucks. I was looking forward to the Monday Night game. I also don’t like seeing the Jets get a top 5 pick again. I’d much prefer they live in Dolphin fan hell at 9-7 , 7-9.

Multiple sauces reporting Darnold will miss multiple games

Most people start to recover from mononucleosis within 2 weeks, though some symptoms, such as fatigue, can take 3-4 weeks or even longer to go away. So a common treatment plan for mono is rest with a gradual return to normal activity. The goal is to ease your symptoms and treat any complications that happen.

He could miss a whole month

Might be much longer do to risk of splenic injury.

It kind of sucks. I was looking forward to the Monday Night game. I also don’t like seeing the Jets get a top 5 pick again. I’d much prefer they live in Dolphin fan hell at 9-7 , 7-9.
Bingo. I never root for the Jets to have terrible seasons. I root for them to win between 7 and 9 games and miss the playoffs. It’s called the cycle of mediocrity, although at this point you could probably name it after the Dolphins since that’s been their M.O. forever.

They might have been a 9-7/10-6 with Darnold but I don't think the drop off with Siemian will be that big. 7-9? Anything between 8-8 and 6-10 works for me.

Back
Top Bottom