Jets reach new level of dogshit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets reach new level of dogshit

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Glorious writing on the part of Kevin Patra here ...

*chef's kiss*

The Jets' second-half offense was so atrocious it went three-and-out on its first five possessions. On seven second-half drives, Gang Green netted 2 yards. Total. Two yards.
Players fall down and get two yards.
Two yards on 26 plays is about as grotesque a performance as you can get. The Jets moved the ball 2.77 inches per play in two full quarters of football. They couldn't gain a Snickers bar worth of yardage per play.

The jest haven't seen stats that bad since a certain former Gator was their QB.

That said, at 5:00p local yesterday, all 4 AFCE teams would have been in the playoffs. Then, the bungals won knocking the jest out.

Great quote from that article:

The Jets' second-half offense was so atrocious it went three-and-out on its first five possessions. On seven second-half drives, Gang Green netted 2 yards. Total. Two yards.

Players fall down and get two yards.

Two yards on 26 plays is about as grotesque a performance as you can get. The Jets moved the ball 2.77 inches per play in two full quarters of football. They couldn't gain a Snickers bar worth of yardage per play

Patriots have the Jets number literally

Of course the Jets get the bears possibly without Fields...how many games have they played against backup/scrub qbs this year?

Im not sure which one to reply too, but i guess he's going to give the veteran QB's mom or grandma herpes?

The reply Wilson should give is...I'm not going to make it easy for the guy to just come in here and take the position, but unlike with Flacco i will try to take something from whatever veteran we bring in to make myself better. whether its knowledge, how to see the game differently, be a better teammate. I welcome the competition with open arms and hope it will push me to become better.

Happy Dance GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Jets are golfing

Back
Top Bottom