Jets select DT Dewayne Robertson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets select DT Dewayne Robertson

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Robertson, someone who had a good workout, was taken by the Jets with the fourth pick overall. In a few years, Robertson will be a Redskin.

:jetssuck:

Jets fans onother boards are basically excalming that this guy is another faster version of warren sapp. I am pretty happy that the Jets missed on the 2 WR's, and got this guy. The guy is overrated and only started making waves when the combines started up. The Jets lost three picks for this guy, and haven't addressed the big drop off of losing L. Coles. All in all the best case scenario for fins fans.

Jets should have picked Newman or WR

Their pick has been compared to Sapp, but has NEVEr produced like Sapp. Some say its because he didnt have the talent around him that Sapp had in Miami. I agree. However.....he is still a question mark as he hasnt done it. They just think he can based on his workouts.

I wont be surprised at all if he flops

I think Newman is a better player. The Jets made a huge mistake once again. I think Kennedy will be a better pro, and Robertson wasn't big until he worked out. I won't be surprised if Robertson is a bust.

Newman was IMHO the best player overall in this draft, but I wouldent say that Robertson is gonna be a bust by any means.. I mean, yeah, now that he's with the Jets I HOPE that he busts, but the kid is for real... Sapp comparisons are a bit of a stretch, but he will be a bigtime run stuffer in the middle.

He is definitely far from a sure thing, but I think they made a great move by finally getting a potentially stud DT. I am not that worried about WR, and I am a huge Coles supporter. Signing an underrated Conway, and with hopefully an emerging Moss, they should be alrite.

Back
Top Bottom