Jets Show Interest In Ronnie Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Show Interest In Ronnie Brown

NyPhan23

Starter
Reaction score
Probably not Dolphins related as he is no longer a Phin... So i apologize if this is in the wrong spot. Just saw this on rotoworld though... thought some of you may be interested. I'd really hate for him to go there and play well in the wildcat with tebow, he was always a favorite of mine.

http://rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/3155/ronnie-brown

"ESPN New York reports the Jets are interested in free agent Ronnie Brown.Although Brown is on the wrong side of 30 and contributed little in Philadelphia last season — including zero catches — he'd be an adequate, low-cost replacement for third-down back LaDainian Tomlinson. His signing would be bad news for Joe McKnight."

The need a blocking RB, which Brown was very good at. I doubt he is brought in to be a primary runner.

Whenever I hear his name I think about that game he blew for the Eagles last year.

The jests will be a train wreck again this year with holmes and that space cadet in whatever role they choose to use him.

Meanwhile, Ronnie is now having to lower his standards for table scraps while Aaron Rodgers is arguably the best QB in the league and only getting better.

Huge mistake by Saban bringing him in here. He's mostly done. Jets are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Huge mistake by Saban bringing him in here. He's mostly done. Jets are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

You do realize that a certain spinner will post here shortly telling everyone how Brown will be "missing piece" to seal the NYJs' SB win, right?

You do realize that a certain spinner will post here shortly telling everyone how Brown will be "missing piece" to seal the NYJs' SB win, right?

I'm not you guys, I don't predict 12-4 and playoffs every year. I am realistic unlike Bills fans thinking they had a shot last year, Bills fans thinking mario Williams is Reggie White, dolphin fans telling me they will be a playoff tam every year. ICould Ronnie Brown still play? if he's healthy I'm sure he could but I wouldn't count on him.

I'm not you guys, I don't predict 12-4 and playoffs every year. I am realistic unlike Bills fans thinking they had a shot last year, Bills fans thinking mario Williams is Reggie White, dolphin fans telling me they will be a playoff tam every year. ICould Ronnie Brown still play? if he's healthy I'm sure he could but I wouldn't count on him.
Maybe not so bluntly. But you defiantly suggest it when ever you get the chance.

Maybe not so bluntly. But you defiantly suggest it when ever you get the chance.

I have never predicted a SB, I may have predicted a div title once in allt he years I have been here but I don't think I did. In 2009 I predicted 7-9 wins and they exceeded my expectations w/ the title game run, last year I predicted 2nd place and a playoff berth. I have never expected a SB run, I think every year under rex we can expect a competitive team that will have the chance to compete for SBs but I will never predict it b/c it's a very difficult thing to do. My expectations are get to postseason and we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom