Jets stadium approved | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets stadium approved

Slappy8800

Breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Reaction score
looks like a SB coming to NY....cant say im happy...just hope the Giants dont leave jersey as well

Giants will stay at Giant Stadium and the Jets will move into the new stadium. Not only will New York get the Super Bowl in 2010, there is now a good chance they will get the Olyimpics in 2012.

yea im not excited at all..i hope to be out of this area by then..dont wanan be around when another attack happens

It's going across the bottom of ESPNews.

Nublar7 said:
Giants will stay at Giant Stadium and the Jets will move into the new stadium. Not only will New York get the Super Bowl in 2010, there is now a good chance they will get the Olyimpics in 2012.

They won't get the Olympics

If you build it they will come

on a side note im dissapointed cause i like going to games and tailgate...now i cant do that w/ the jets

I heard that a lot of groups in Manhattan (including Madison Square Garden) are opposed to the stadium....I would not say it is a done deal folks. For all I care the Jets could back to playing in that old dump known as Shea Stadium.

The Jets unanimously won the right to build a stadium on the West Side Railyards today. They had the best plan for jobs, and bringing money to NYC. I'm ecstatic. I'm a Dolfan living in NJ and want them out of here. Not that the Jets fans living in NJ will leave, but the one time I tailgated with them with a group of Dolfans and they were terrible to us.

Jt0323 said:
If you build it they will come

on a side note im dissapointed cause i like going to games and tailgate...now i cant do that w/ the jets

Four Seasons Hotel is where Jets fans will be forced to tailgate. No joke, this is serious. They are already planning it out.

Nublar7 said:
Why not? They are bidding for it, so there is a chance.

2012 is going to Paris.

NYC has a chance for the 2016 Olympics.

Roman529 said:
I heard that a lot of groups in Manhattan (including Madison Square Garden) are opposed to the stadium....I would not say it is a done deal folks. For all I care the Jets could back to playing in that old dump known as Shea Stadium.

Take it to the bank, that stadium WON'T be built there. It is going to end up in Queens when all is said and done.

MikeO said:
Take it to the bank, that stadium WON'T be built there. It is going to end up in Queens when all is said and done.

I think the West Side Stadium will be built but if not we aren't going to Queens, we would go back to NJ to share a new Stadium w/ the Giants.

Back
Top Bottom