JETS,, Suck, Suck, Suck.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JETS,, Suck, Suck, Suck..

Look familiar?

76352C1E-7FB4-41C3-829F-22CF40A1ABD2.jpeg.4841ee6bfc89b85ca8693ce24c116369.jpeg

Look familiar?

76352C1E-7FB4-41C3-829F-22CF40A1ABD2.jpeg.4841ee6bfc89b85ca8693ce24c116369.jpeg
Very smart people say that self awareness = intelligence.

Does the idiot not know that’s not a good look for a head coach..guess I answered my own question.

Him smelling salts like that in front of everyone is moronic and shows more lack of awareness aka lack of intellect

Last edited:
Wow... don't even think we were really trying to win but how much Gase and the Jets SUCK!

We made a good decision getting rid of that POS!
Ha! Definitely! I really hated his play calling and his disinterest in the defense, and his throwing everyone but him and Tannehill under the bus, and can you actually believe his O-line is worst than ours?

QB whisperer my arse! He basically rode Peyton Manning’s coat tails for 2 years that’s how he got his reputation. I mean any of us would look like a genius coaching Peyton Manning who basically would audible out of whatever Gase called 80% of the time at the LOS depending upon what he saw from the defense. Gase never adjusts well, has the absolutely worst offense in the NFL and basically sucks the sweating testicles of an elephant.

I personally rejoiced when I heard the Jets hired him because I know how much he sucks. Outstanding Win!

One of the posters here said the Jets forums were melting down (sorry, I've forgotten who), so I took a look.

It is Epic!!!

LOL

It’s incredible thinking about how Peyton made Gase a multi-millionaire. Gase was in the perfect position at the perfect time to create the illusion of competence. He’d likely be out of the league if it wasn’t for Manning. Such a fraud of a coach.

Phins coaching mirrors our QB position. Not seen quality seen Shula/Marino combo. Sad but true. Gase is just another average to below average hire that seems to come off the Miami conveyor belt. The Jets are a joke but as a Phins fan im no position to shout.

The Damien Woody rant is HILARIOUS!!!! it's posted on the jets nation fan forum and you tube.

This is from forumstheGangGreen.com
I never heard of any of the players in the dolphins secondary today. I follow the Afc east pretty close. Howard and Jones both out and a bunch of scrubs starting and playing that were not on the roster when the season started. Yet sam could not expose them.That being said Gase is horrible. He needs to bring in Forster (I believe that is his name ) to be his o-line coach. Yes he was fired for doing coke but Gase was winning with him in Miami as his o-line coach. Gase if not fired by tomorrow has to give up play calling. He needs to coach the whole team. not sitting on the bench drawing up plays with the defense on the field.

Back
Top Bottom