Jets To bring in 3 QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets To bring in 3 QB's

Nublar7 said:
I know that article says that an MRI is being done for both Jay and Chad, but does anybody have an idea how bad their injuries are?

Up here they are saying it looks like Jay is done. He says he heard a pop and can't lift his arm.

Chad they are not saying much, he says he will play, but he wasn't throwing well to begin with, so this can't help.

They just said on the NFL Network that Pennington's probably done for the season and Fiedler's out for at least 6 weeks. Ouch!

The Jets are in even deeper **** because Adam S. just said on NFLTA that Pennington is likely done for the season. Sorry Jets, but no playoffs this year for ya. Since both Fielder and Pennington are likely done for the season.

I would think Herm would sign Testeverde for nothing more than the fact that he knows the offense better than any one of those 3 listed or anyone else left out there on the FA List. But Herm isn;t smart enough.

Jets | O'Donnell an Option
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:49:05 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports retired QB Neil O'Donnell could be a candidate for the New York Jets, who are struggling at quarterback with the loss of QB Chad Pennington (shoulder).

Jets | D. Johnson an Option
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:48:39 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports free agent QB Doug Johnson (Titans) could be a candidate for the New York Jets, who are struggling at quarterback with the loss of QB Chad Pennington (shoulder).

Jets | Berlin to Have a Workout
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:01:17 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New York Jets will work out free agent QB Brock Berlin (Dolphins) Tuesday, Sept. 27

:rofl:

Ouch...I had rotator cuff surgery in March and my shoulder and arm are still pretty sore...I could not even lift a carton of milk for a few weeks, and forget about throwing anything....I think Chad should have taken this year off....I feel bad for Jay Fiedler too but injuries happen every year and we have had our share.

Back
Top Bottom