Jets To Hire Dolphins Oc Loggains | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets To Hire Dolphins Oc Loggains

I can tell you this, of all the stupid things we’ve done in the past 20 years nothing will sting more than if Gase and Loggains put together a long term winning program in NY and Flores is a 3 years and done. I’m sure the site will guarantee to me that this won’t happen but the biased track record here in very bad ( most people though LA or KC would beat NE
IMO the second more stupid thing one would do is to worry about Gase / Loggins going dynasty mode on the NFL.

Thats the least of my concerns.

With the track record of finheaven it's probably a certainty.

That Gase/Loggains will go on to have a dynasty?

Which former Dolphins coaches have gone on to success, other than Nick Saban at Alabama?

JJ - retired.
Wanny - got fired at Pitt, now works in broadcasting and blames Dolphins fans for his failures
Cam Cameron - Got fired from like four different coordinator positions, not sure where he is now
Sparano - had success as an OL coach. R.I.P.
Philbin - got Luck IR'ed in Indy and went back to Green Bay to be Aaron Rodger's personal assistant
Gase - ?

As for coordinators, most of them have been bad elsewhere, too. Lazor, Sherman, Henning, it's not like these guys we've had recently have gone on to be successful elsewhere after finishing up in Miami. Vance Joseph, Kevin Coyle, Mike Nolan... these guys also haven't lit the world on fire anywhere. Brian Daboll and Todd Bowles are the only semi-recent guys who have gone on to do anything elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom