Jets Trade Jamal Adams to Seattle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Trade Jamal Adams to Seattle

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
The full details of the trade: Adams and a 2022 fourth-round draft pick go to Seattle, while a 2021 first-round pick, a 2021 third-round pick, a 2022 first-round pick and safety Bradley McDougald go to New York.
That’s quite a haul for the Jets. Seattle is in win now mode (expecting Clowney to sign soon), but I don’t think any safety is worth that much draft capital

A good player leaves the division but wow the Jets got a haul.

Yeah they did. A ridiculous haul. He's a very good player, but that's a lot of picks, and he's going to be due a huge contract soon.

Good trade for NYJ. Here’s hoping Wilson stays healthy the next two years.

Jets now have the assets to take another shot at a QB soon. Justin Fields > Sam Darnold.

The full details of the trade: Adams and a 2022 fourth-round draft pick go to Seattle, while a 2021 first-round pick, a 2021 third-round pick, a 2022 first-round pick and safety Bradley McDougald go to New York.
The Jets have traded safety Jamal Adams to the Seahawks, as Ian Rapoport of NFL.com tweets. The Seahawks sent a 2021 first-round pick, a 2021 third-round pick, a 2022 first-round pick, and safety Bradley McDougald to the Jets in exchange for Adams and a 2022 fourth-round choice.

I wish we would have gotten that haul for Minkah but it is too late now, I am jealous of the Jets but I hope they will draft busts with their new draft picks

Back
Top Bottom