Jets Trade Jamal Adams to Seattle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Trade Jamal Adams to Seattle

Come on, if Seattle gave 2 1’s to the Dolphins for Adams, you would be saying it is a smart trade :rolleyes:
Yeah it would be a smart trade.... for us. Just as it’s a smart trade for the Jets. It’s an insanely stupid one for Seattle though.

Yeah it would be a smart trade.... for us. Just as it’s a smart trade for the Jets. It’s an insanely stupid one for Seattle though.

Not if Adams catches game ending interceptions in the playoffs and Superbowl then giving up 2 1’s would be worth it

Not if Adams catches game ending interceptions in the playoffs and Superbowl then giving up 2 1’s would be worth it
Sure, in that scenario you’d be correct.... but right now, today- I don’t like the deal for Seattle.

He has to help Seattle win a Super Bowl to be worth what they gave up for him.

Not to mention that similar to Houston and Tunsil they are forced to sign him to a massive extension to justify giving up so much to get him.

No way is a Safety worth that kind of financial and asset investment.

And I actually had a discussing in the Dolphins forum with someone who was acting like players loved playing for Adam Gase. Apparently so much so that they can't wait to get to other teams so they can spread the knowledge and wisdom they gained from Gase.

He has to help Seattle win a Super Bowl to be worth what they gave up for him.

Not to mention that similar to Houston and Tunsil they are forced to sign him to a massive extension to justify giving up so much to get him.

No way is a Safety worth that kind of financial and asset investment.

Not even Ed Reed?

I thought the jets did well with this. Got rid of a malcontent player, picked up a player and three future early round pics.

And I actually had a discussing in the Dolphins forum with someone who was acting like players loved playing for Adam Gase. Apparently so much so that they can't wait to get to other teams so they can spread the knowledge and wisdom they gained from Gase.

Jamal wasn't one of them I presume.

Great move for the Jets. Their next move should be to replace Adam Gase if they were smart.

I wish we would have gotten that haul for Minkah but it is too late now, I am jealous of the Jets but I hope they will draft busts with their new draft picks
Minkah wasn't Adams. He's good but he's not that good let's not fool ourselves...

in all reality, this is a very good trade for the Jets with the return. However unless that team competes right away it is also the type of trade that will lose the support of the fans too.

While Gase clearly has people skills issues and Adams is a very good player, he isnt exactly Troy Polamalu as a strong safety

Adams is a great Safety, he was first team All-Pro last year. He's got the rep as a locker room cancer, but a lot of guys are considered that while playing for Gase. Personally, I'm glad he's out of the AFC East. Seattle could've re signed Earl Thomas, but didn't. It's a good move for both teams, I just hope the Jets blow it with those picks.

Back
Top Bottom