Jets trade sheldon richardson to seattle for kearse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets trade sheldon richardson to seattle for kearse

Jets and Bills are conceding they have no QB and it's no use chasing NE right now. Stock pile picks and ride out the Brady\Belechick era with a rebuild and hopefully pounce when they're done. We're taking the approach of doing everything we can to try to compete with NE now. Only time will tell who's philosophy is better.

But 1 loss to BUF or NY and we lose the AFC East because NE ain't losing to them. Are margin for error vs these teams is 0.

^ not sure but happy to read it. It will be moved no harm no foul.

Jets and Bills are conceding they have no QB and it's no use chasing NE right now. Stock pile picks and ride out the Brady\Belechick era with a rebuild and hopefully pounce when they're done. We're taking the approach of doing everything we can to try to compete with NE now. Only time will tell who's philosophy is better.

But 1 loss to BUF or NY and we lose the AFC East because NE ain't losing to them. Are margin for error vs these teams is 0.

I know a guy . . .

We have no excuse to lose this year to either the bills or the jets but you never know

Ozzy rules!!

More glad I drafted Ajayi. The Bills and Jets are on a serious race to the bottom now

Hmmm so as long as a transaction is spun as an improvement, it's legit to post as Dolphins related.

Haha I'm actually a guy who likes everything that can affect Miami in any way in the main forum. But I don't want to debate that.

But I was joking in this case.

Oh man, pairing Sheldon with a can't miss prospect that was drafted in the first round a few years back, what was his name... Dion Jordan or something? Nah, but that defense was already scary, now it's just at point of crazy good that you expect nothing less then NFC Championship game if Wilson stays healthy/they can find a running game. When looking how to build a defense, look no further then Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom